Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#160986 01/30/04 08:19 PM
K
KathyA Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hi Vicki! Just sent you an e-mail at CIR. Don't know exactly where you are (Belize ot Georgia) so I hope you get it. Wrote to say I would LOVE to meet up with you in Georgia during the month of February. I am planning to come down this summer (probably alone) and would love to ask you some questions. I look forward to hearing from you!!!

#160987 02/08/04 09:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hi Kathy,
I am going to be heading home on Monday. Will probably spend my first few days with some intensive therapy-- retail therapy!!
Plan on going to Atlanta in a couple of weeks to buy for the shoppes. So we can keep in touch. Would love to meet up with you!
What school did you tell me you are at? There is a guest staying at Caribe Island now who is at UGA and she is applying all over mid-GA. She said she is hoping for something in the Centerville area. Really nice lady, and she says she will be coming to BZ every year!!!
Cheerz,
Vicki

#160988 02/08/04 09:58 AM
K
KathyA Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hi Vicki! Glad to hear from you. I have been teaching in Jones Co. at Wells Primary School for 10 years. Prior to that I taught in Bibb Co. for 8 years. Jones County is small with only 4 elementary schools, 2 middle schools and 1 high school. Currently, another middle school is under construction. It is one of the fastest growing systems in the state. I have friends in Centerville. Tell your friend to please feel free to contact me and I will help her in any way I can. And please keep in touch. If you get the opportunity I can meet up with you in Macon or Atlanta. It's only a 50 minute drive for me to Atlanta. Take care!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 262 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.