Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#161436 02/19/04 09:58 PM
J
OP Offline
J
sorry guys and gals if this isn't the correct forum.. but i don't know where else to start.. am hooking up with a travel agent and want to find out who may be interested in setting up packages with me from denver.. [email protected] if this is not within the realm of these posts let me know. if not cool thanks

Hey John, how did you make out?

If you are interested in having it all taken care of for you in the best way, have you tried Barb's Belize, MagnumBelize and oh, gosh, help me out here gang, I can't remember the other one.

On the other hand, you could do it all yourself. Contact the places you'd like to stay and strike a deal that will not include the cost of commission that would have been paid to an agent. Further, if you search lodgings on this website, you'll find that many resorts already have dive and stay packages.

Then all you have to do is book your airfare.

Or you can find the place you want to stay on your own and once upon your arrival, do a walk-about to some of the dives operators that interest you. Have talks with them, and when satisfied, negotiate for a block of dives. Most, if not all of the shops, have a better deal on your dives if they know you will be diving with them consistently or for a certain number of dives.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Katie Valk can help too. She was with a Travel assisted group and is now on her own, I believe smile
Lots of knowledge in her field.

Thanks Ny, that's who I was thinking of but couldn't find the name in my mental file system.

maybe it was in file 13 laugh

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
B
B
I'll toss my snorkle mask into the ring. But only as a feeler, as I don't want to commit to anything. Me and tthe Mrs. have been down twice, and particularly for me, BZE is the best.

No, klc, it wasn't in File 13. The info was merely temporarily residing with my good buddy, Al.

You may know him. Al, Al Zheimer.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 338 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.