Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
OP Offline
Time to partee, board friends! Which night will work the best? I have a case of champagne chilling in the snowbank for you and am preparing some treats for my guests - not fries this year but I'll make mostly dips and dippy things to dip in them (KLC - behave yourself!) We'll whoop it up!

I want to reveal a great idea for Christmas lights that I used when I lived in a snowy countryside with small children. Christmas Eve while their Dad distracted them, I would take brown paper lunchbags, even out the bottom with sand (or gravel) add tealights and make the most lovely runway down the driveway for Santa and his Sleigh! Believe it or not these lights burn for three hours and give off a lovely glow. You can put them anywhere outside in the snow. They even take wind and are a terrific surprise if your neighbours have children too! Hey, forget the kids! I LOVE them too!

This party is along the lines of the spontaneous winter suppers we used to have my dears (sorry, my deers) Tell me what you want me to prep or better still, tell me what you're bringing! Hope no one strips down this time. Denny, your cat cannot come, sorry. Do you still have her?

OP Offline
Remembered I have a lovely hip of venison in the freezer - I'll start the marinade. Chloe... I'm hoping for something spicy from 'ya girl...

Patticake your stocking will be filled with bottles of Hot Sauce, from me, spicy enough gal?
GAWD wish I were spicy, still!!!!!

Dare To Deviate
OP Offline
Chloe, maybe a spicy three cheese dip with some home-made garlic rusks - dip of monterey Jack, asiago and mascarpone, with little bits of red and green jalapenos OR...

a nice warm spicy cheese fondue with garlic rusks, cold (from the snowbank) champagne and (my personal fave with cheese fondue) fresh Granny Smith wedges. OKAY!!! Let's do it!

spicy lies in the eyes of the beholder.....

and I ALWAYS behave myself (well, mostly)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
wink

Dare To Deviate
OP Offline
I don't know KLC - my mood is changing - you can be as BAD as you wish but... this year the snow-writing will be spell checked AND analyzed for handwriting so puh-leeze... behave yourself accordingly. No more ... your pee, PamSue's signature, okay?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
K, of course you always behave - the question is how? wink

OP Offline
Rah rah Lawcu-cui!!!! Yahoo.

BUT.. Let's not hurt the good men. Love ya KLC

OP Offline
Rememember KLC, you were such a BAD boy last year dipping everywhere... GO Ahead! Dip!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.