Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
deb1022 Offline OP
OP Offline
Leaving Wednesday morning out of Cleveland to San Pedro. I have to work tomorrow morning for about 5 hours and then I'm done. My plan when I get there is to do nothing in the sun. It's suppose to be in the 80's all week and I hope I sweat the entire time I'm there. It's been soooo cold here all winter I can't wait to sweat and go barefoot. No plans to do nothing except swim, get a tan and gain a couple pounds from all the good food. The most difficult thing I want to do while there is making a decision on where to eat everyday and every night. I will post when I get back and hopefully get some pictures posted also.
Scubalady....would love to meet you while I'm there if possible. Would like to meet someone who actually lives there. I am going with my husband and father. This is our 3rd time down.
I'm not on vacation until I get on the plane Wednesday morning at 7 a.m. Getting really excited now.

Have a great trip. Take the boys fishing.

What a perfect vacation!

ENJOY

Enjoy. While we HAVE been cold here in Ohio, it's been warmer than normal all winter. Let me know what you think deb, but I believe that makes it worse. These temps in the 40s and 50s have been a tease. If its going to be cold, hell, be around zero so at least we can know where we stand.

I am SOOOOO jealous. Have a great time.

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Any trip away from where the tower is termial, the lake is erie, the Cuyahoga river caught on fire and the people elected both Carl Stokes and Dennis Kucinich in the same decade has to be a great trip. laugh laugh

Have Fun!!!!

Amen to that Brother Bill.

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
deb1022 Offline OP
OP Offline
Oh my God, Its almost time. Getting really nervous now. I always get this way before we leave, this is suppose to be the fun part???? I know it's flippin cold here and I can't wait to get there tomorrow around 1 p.m.

And Cleveland's ex-mayor is raising Llamas.

Yeah he probably likes them better than sheep. smile :rolleyes:

deb1022 Offline OP
OP Offline
Yeah but not better than SCOHIE!!! eek

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Ahhh Deb - keep your eyes peeled for the scohie - ya just never know . . . wink

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 276 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.