Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
fisher Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Hi, I am a fishing guide on the River Tweed in Scotland and I am due to retire next year.I will be coming out to Belize in November for 3/4 months and I am looking, a) a place to rent,b)fishing buddies(I am a serious fisher,all types,river to blue water,but particulary fly fish, and I am more than willing to share expences,fuel/boat and to explore new areas)c)to purchase a small property in a good fishing area.Is there anyone out there who would be could help/advise?Regards Eric Ball, P.S. my email adress is [email protected] eballfish@hotmail.com

fisher I try to go almost each month ,love to fish ,I have a condo at royal palm ,close to haven as will get..my e mail is [email protected] if you want to chit chat fishing.or the island????

Living The Dream Every Day!
F
fisher Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Hi Capt Jeff, thank for responding to enquiry,The season here in Scotland has only just started but salmon fishing is by definition,"financal mental masocisum" it costs the earth peak season,£1000/per day at the Junction Pool, Kelso,and if the river is in flood no money back!!I prefer to fish saltwater having been in Caribean several times I cannot keep away.My trip in the back end is to try to establish the best area to retire with best fishing ,I would be happy to look at the possibility of investment in a fishing operation!
I am a workaholic is I know the best th ing in retirement is\to link the two together and enjoy life! I have a grat number of contacts in the fishingworld this side of the Atlantic all wanting to saltwater fly but are put off by the high cost,but there areways round that with alittle thought to make it more amenable.Will get back to you on email. Tight Lines, Eric Ball

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 290 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.