Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Okay, so I was wondering what is everyone's favorite spot in San Pedro. I hope to visit really soon and wanted an idea of must see places... including bars, restaurants, ruins, swimming... you know, don't want to miss out on all the local favorites. smile

My favorite place in San Pedro is San Pedro. Just wonder about aimlessly and you'll have a good time. It is difficult to find a bad meal in San Pedro. A snorkel trip to Shark/ray alley is a fun, reasonably priced tour. See if you can hook up with Alfonso. Ambergris has one certified ruin called Marco Gonzales, I believe. It is at the extreme south end of Ambergris, but you would not notice it if you didn't know what you were looking at. My best advice would be not to make up an itinery of things to do...just let it happen.....Belize Style.

Gone fishing!!
Gial, you know my favorite is Fido's! I love going there to visit the local's, tourists and hear the live music. Plus the bartenders are super cool! Drinks aren't bad either. wink

L
L
BC's BBQ on Sunday, a golf cart ride north of the cut, walking around aimlessly with nothing to do and all day to do it, lying in the sun, dinner at Casa Picasso and Carumba, Jambel Jerk, Crazy Canucks for dancing on Monday night, listening to Barefoot Skinny play whereever he is playing, snorkeling off the end of Ramon's dock, a massage at Tropical Touch, a snorkel boat/bar hopping trip with Tulu and if you are a first timer, try a trip over to Lamanai - well worth the time and cost. If the Lady Sharon is still around (I heard it may not be), a sunset/BBQ cruise with Rodney is a blast.

I second what Laurie said and also add El Patio (although I much preferred their old location) and "Papi's" me us happy! (Laurie I can't believe you forgot it eek )

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hey there LM & G - my kinda list! laugh

Jackie, Take a leasurly golf cart ride up north, Do a little hopping at the many bars and resorts ,Have lunch,swim at some of the cayes nicest pools (most resorts will let you swim in there pools as long as you buy drinks and or lunch) Enjoy the tranquility of the northern part of ambergris caye. (But don't tell anyone how nice it was because we like it just the way it is and don't want it to change). smile

I want to be just like Capt Jeff when I grow up!
L
L
It would truly be a vacation foul if one did not eat at Pappy's. Everytime I go by when I am there, I always call out: "Pappy, you make me happy!" I told him he was famous on the world wide web.

Couple of other activities: go over to Caye Caulker and eat at Rasta Pasta and people watch at the Lazy Lizard. Don't have any idea if the I & I Reggae bar is still open, but a cool treehouse type of place where you can swing and look over the town from high up (accompanied by an adult beverage, of course!). Now, you've got me on a roll, and I best get my behind down there again soon!

Breakfast at Estels. Sitting at an outside table, watching the beach folk getting ready for the day, waiting for the fryjacks.
Papi's first season, we walked down a bit early for dinner from Paradise Villas. Got there and he wasn't open yet so we started back. He chased us down in a golf cart and asked us to come back. We did, and I had the best lobster I have ever tasted. Always stop every trip, never ever disappointed. He makes a dynamite marguerita also.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
OP Offline
Wow! Thanks everyone! I'll make sure to make note of these places... and now I'm more excited than ever to go back!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 152 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.