Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#160896 05/24/06 04:43 AM
Short Offline OP
OP Offline
As a catastrophic tsunami is going to destroy part of the world tomorrow, I have already searched higher grounds:

"I have received information psychically, which is corroborated by scientific data, according to which on May 25, 2006 a giant tsunami will occur in the Atlantic Ocean, brought about by the impact of a comet fragment which will provoke the eruption of under-sea volcanoes. Waves up to 200 m high will reach coastlines located above and below the Tropic of Cancer. However, all of the countries bordering the Atlantic will be affected to greater or lesser destructive and deadly levels. This site is dedicated to life, to civic responsibility and to information. There is still time to save lives. Thanks for participating in the world-wide alert!" -- Eric Julien

http://www.savelivesinmay.com/

I hope Marty has already moved the Ambergris Caye server to a high location up in the mountains, so the survivors can communicate after tomorrow. For those still in Belize... Farewell:

[Linked Image]

NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY OF COURSE

Live and let live
I guess I am glad that I live in Texas and off the Gulf of Mexico and not the Atlantic. eek

Quick! Everyone to the monorail!!

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
The most recent edition of Travel Weekly (travel industry journal) had a cover page article about the potential for Tsunamis in the Atlantic. May be not to be taken so lightly.

Quick! Everyone to the AC-Mexico bridge!!

RMT Offline
I'm in the Pocono's of Pa. and climbing to the highest peak as I type! Phew!! Let me know when I can come down please....

C
C
Well, it's time everyone understands the ned for a bridge to the mainland, via Mexico, but the monorail, is not part of my grand scheme.
Does the Gov. know something we don't, and unwilling to alert us, due to panic. Time to get those surf boards ready. Map does not show any problem with Florida, I wonder.

CS -- check out the website posted above -- Florida is toast. My Columbus, Ohio house is now beachfront property -- Peter has already contacted me about moving his place here.

Short Offline OP
OP Offline
FYI: the situation in Florida after tomorrow:

[Linked Image]

Live and let live
confused Do I Have time to build an ark???? laugh

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 165 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.