Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#435543 04/12/12 11:57 AM
pugwash Offline OP
OP Offline
It's quite rare for Jane and I to spend Sunday mornings together these days, but Easter Sunday found us both at home and being a romantic at heart, I decided to make her breakfast�not a real breakfast with bits of fried dead animal mind you, but a foo foo breakfast that would remind her what a lucky girl she is to have won the heart of a prize such as myself�.

I folded eggs into the omelet pan, added crabmeat and pepper cheese while freshly ground coffee percolated and croissants warmed� she had laid a table on the deck, and picked fresh cilantro from her herb garden.

I held the pan under the grill to brown the cheese, and slid my fabulous creation onto her plate next to the fresh avocado slices before serving with a flourish�

I came back inside to prepare mine, (basically the same but with a little added sausage for a surf and turf effect!) and as it was cooking, I called through to ask her how it was?

"I'm waiting for you darling" she replied, so before joining her I grabbed a plastic spoon so I wouldn't scrape the bottom of the pan while I ate�.

As I walked onto the deck with the pan in one hand, a first mouthful ready to devour and caught the look of adulation (yeah, lets go with adulation?) on her face I was reminded again that if nothing much is expected from you, then why raise the bar too high?

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
Every Jane needs a Tarzan smile

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
and every Abbott needs a Costello! smile

Nice story pug - you are such a romantic! crazy wink

Heeeeeey Rykat!!!!!!!...What's that baby sitting on? or should I add an "h" to sitting?

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 139 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,025
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.