Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
Hey ya all, Bernd is off to Germany.. He left us at 2:30pm, here in Ft. Worth.. We had a lovely 2 days with him, even with his injuries....LOL...
He'll be back on the island in less than 3 months.. time to heal....;
Adam we missed your call, call us...
We had a great dinner at a german rest. here in Ft. Worth last night, Cheri's parents were there for Mother's day...
Bernd wanted us to tell ya all that he misses ya all, and that he will be back soon.... to the island.. Take care and we'll talk with ya all soon... Rick

L
L
I went to the Hideaway for dinner (great food, had the special recommended by Jerry)for my last night (Friday) and wanted to meet him, but was told he went back to Germany. Something about ankle injury?

OP Offline
Yes,
Has to have sugery on em... LOl

Rick

M
M
Cool, thanks so much for the update. Please keep us up to date on what's happening with Bern. Tell him we are thinking about him and look forward to seeing him back in SP.

Mark [Linked Image] Mary

OP Offline
OK Berndt....I'm telling!!! (shouldn't have left that Coconut Rum here!!LOL) I can hardly believe EVERYONE doesn't know by now!!! .ya know, cocnut telegraph !! He was with us 3 weeks ago at Fido's to see Category 7..having fun..yadayada..Berndt got carried away with the moment and barefooted, decided to get up on a table and dance!!! Well, he didn't want help down....and besides, ladies were tipping him!!! Anyway, he enthusiastically jumped UP in the air, before "jumping down"...landed wrong on both feet....broke them!! It has been pretty aweful for him , but he is a kindred spirit and let's all wish/send him heeling with God Speed To You Dear Friend!!!!!! Coconut!!!!...P.s. I cried when you left Sunday....After watching those videos of AC..We will see you soon!!!! When you get your "hotmail" account, let us know....have news for you!!! C HEY Mark and Mary!!!! Absolutely awesome to meet you guys!!! Hope the rest of your trip was grand!!! When ya going back??? And did you ever find Bankerwoman????

[This message has been edited by rickcheri (edited 05-13-2002).]

L
L
Thanks for the update. Nobody seemed to want to say anything, even though I did not get to meet Bernd. I did hear something about dancing, women, ankles and a hard headed German! LOL. Hope he recovers quick and gets his butt back to AC.

somehow, that is EXACTLY what i thought happened.

B
B
Cheri: Not a soul found me on AC except bywarren who stopped by one day early on at our digs at Caribbean Villas to introduce himself. (He and I share a secret vice - a place called "Whitey's" back home here in the Midwest. If you like Manelly's, this place will put tears in your eyes...) Anyway, sorry not to have shown up at BC's on Sunday 4/21. My better half was in the throes of La Turista and a walk too far from CV was pretty much out of the question. We ended up cancelling our Caye Caulker trip the next day, too. But hey, stuff happens. Sorry to have not met you but we were there with you in spirit [Linked Image]

While in the hospital, Bernd should have wings installed!!

Gone fishing!!
OP Offline
Bankerwoman-i'd have left his ass there!!! In Bed!!! Right Rick???? Ya gotta seize the moments in life!!! C

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.