Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
T
teeray Offline OP
OP Offline
T
New to the message board...never been to Belize, but Jerry Jeff Walker convinced me to visit while watching him on a TV fishing show. I think I might want to have a wedding there...any opinions on the best place to do that?

teeray

K
K
You will get plenty of good advice from people that have no vested interest in the belize tourism industry.

T
T
i say, why buy the cow

Grain of salt and a dash of Ms Elvi's Pepper Sauce!!

Gone fishing!!
E
E
Clarity, Have you ever been to SP?

Maybe Clarity's alter ego has-just taking a wild stab in the dark here.
However I am getting married at Portofino in january,and yes they are friends of mine but my girlfriend has decided that is the place that she wants to get married for the first and only time in her life.

Teeray - that is kind of a vague question. What are you looking for. Grand luxury or something very laid back and fun like a beach BBQ? Options abound. Give everyone some idea and you will get some good feedback

I
I
Teeray - do a search for weddings using the search button at the top of the page.
Talk to the people who have recently gotten married or are about to be married on AC. There are several on this board.
You will get reliable honest information.
At the very least... rely on the info you get from people who have personal experience.
smile

My post means I think Clarity has been to the island(prove me wrong)and if he/she has not how can an opinion be posted.
The rest of it is self explanatory .

Ms Iraida Gonzalez, owner of Travel & Tour Belize, Ltd. arranges weddings. Her Email is [email protected] or WWW. TravelTourBelize.com, San Pedro phone #501-26-2137/2031. PS. Ms Iraida is a good friend and is very conscienious, and can arrange what you want.

Gone fishing!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 238 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.