Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#162028 03/25/04 07:31 PM
Fluffy Offline OP
OP Offline
Just got back from San Pedro last Friday and what a vacation downer I was on. I arrived in Michigan and the weather was cold and dreary. That was the first time I've been to San Pedro and it won't be the last. I absolutely fell in love with the island, the people, the Belikans (that would be beer for those of you who haven't gone yet). If you want to go snorkeling, fishing, cave tubing, hook up with a group called Tuff E Nuff. You can ususally find Nolan at the Crazy Cannucks Bar at the Exotic Caye Beach Resort on Coconut Drive. Tell him Shelly from Michigan sent you. He'll remember me. I gave him a necklace that I was wearing. Also, tell Rick the bartender I said hello. Fantastic guy and one I won't soon forget. They can hook you up for less than the normal tour costs you would pay. And what a great bunch of guys. If you like to party the bar scene is Monday's at Crazy Cannucks, don't forget to learn the Punta, Tuesday's is Sharks and Wednesday is Wet Willies. Tons of fun!!!! I am planning my next trip for October. I have decided that I have found my vacation destination and will be traveling to San Pedro in March and October each year. This island is wonderful. Not commercialized yet and let's hope it never gets that way. 3 modes of transportation. You either walk, bike or drive a golf cart. Very laid back and when people say don't overpack they aren't lieing. T-shirts, shorts and bathing suits is all you need anytime on the island. The food is good. I wouldn't recommend drinking the water unless you have a strong stomach. We stayed at the Banyan Bay Resort. Very nice. I'll be staying at the Exotic Caye Beach Resort in October. Cheaper rate but appears to be just as nice. And what the heck, you're never in your room. So who cares.

For those of you who have yet to go...you'll have an absolutely awesome time. As for me, I have 7 long months before I'm in heaven again!!!!

#162029 03/26/04 03:59 PM
T
Tom Offline
T
Fluffy,
I am also originally from Michigan. Can certainly understand why you are now blue.

When you return to San Pedro contact me, I own one of the condos at E.C.B.R/Playador, Unit#2-B and would be glad to talk to you about my unit. You can e-mail me at [email protected].

It just so happens that I am the Official Mascot for the Island and my name is Tuki Tuki. I am a very large bird of 9 different colors. you can find me om the //www.Ambergriscaye.com web-site under Costa Maya Festival years 1998 & 1999.

#162030 03/26/04 04:52 PM
hey tom, are you hanging your hat in pasadena these days? smile

#162031 03/27/04 04:27 PM
Fluffy Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi Tuki Tuki: I will send you a message to find out if your condo is available. I'm looking at dates in September and October now. Although I hear it is the rainy season, the weather is so unpredictable. I'll email you soon! Oh and by the way, cute feathers

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 268 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.