Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
jvid Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Last try,seems like my posts get booted-off.All I ask and question is,what is being done about the dog-packs? I am listening,and filming this at this moment...11:40,These dogs have killed one of my dogs,and the funny thing is....it was so ignored,except...to those who really have a heart for pets.Strange thing is.. a certain pup got taken from the island and up to Corozal,He was found and brought back to the owners.What does it take? Donations??? You have them,call me,the last thing I need is another death.You know who these people are,If your afraid,then concede,and give someone else the opportunity to handle the situation.WE are taking the last stance on this,prepare....this problem is for sure being ignored....Tell US WHY?????

Well, I don't propose to know why your posts are removed. However, the only reason that comes to mind is that this is basically a tourism board... to find answers to tourism questions and information.

I think your problem, while sympathetic should be directed to the Police, the dog catchers or whoever else has authority over your problem in Belize. If they choose to ignore your problem there is very little people on this board can do to help you as much as they would like to help.

Maybe I am wrong on my answer, but it's the best I can do.

S
S
Denny: Exactly! Thank You

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 238 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.