Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Ah, if I were young again. A paid vacation, but it's not Belize!!!

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
T
T
I sent this to tacogirl - I think that would work for us!

S
S
Hi all I am fast approaching my mid 40's, Im a single guy and I am looking at moving to belize, to start a new life, I did visit belize many moons ago whilst serving in the Army back in the early 80's and i expect things have changed a great deal, I fell in love with the place/people and culture, I have visited a great deal of countries in the caribbean and I would like to live and work in belize, I would like to know if anyone can help with the following questions please/
1. how much does a reasonable pad cost, remember am a single guy!
2. What employment oppotunities are out their, I work in construction mainly, I can drive HGV also
I know all this sounds a little brief but it's a start and I wish to follow my dream, god bless
stephen from liverpool UK

You came to the right place for that info. You might start another thread about this to get more responses. Sounds like you would be a great addition to Belize. You know the place, you served here (thanks) and you know construction. Sounds like a good fit. Good luck, hope you make it here.

I hope that someday we can put aside our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
That part of Oz is amazing! I'm applying!!!!

LOL Poor scouse. If you haven't been since the 80's you're gonna be shocked! Personally, I wish it had never changed. I'd LOVE to visit San Pedro like it was in the 80's. I fell in love in '95 and it's probably doubled in size since then. It's not a quite little fishing village anymore and I personally miss that. That is what makes everybody fall in love. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any limitations on population or progress. Not sure how much more of either the island can support because EVERYBODY wants to move there and start a business.

Oh for the days when life on San Pedro was calm and serene and relaxing....*sigh*

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 136 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.