Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#136350 05/24/01 03:01 PM
OP Offline
Maybe it's me... maybe I've been out in the hot, Texas sun too long, maybe I haven't been home to Penna in a long time, maybe I haven't been back to San Pedro in awhile... but....

I am getting totally confused as to the discussions on here relative to this section of the board.

If you look at the menu it says:

Ambergris Caye - Questions specific to San Pedro and Ambergris Caye

General Chat Area
Wanting to chat together with regular visitors to the message board? Here's the place.

It seems quite obvious to me that the Ambergris Caye section is for the more serious questions... and by it's title and description, the General Chat Area is for regulars to goof off...

You're not going to get info on condoms at a meat store... you go to a drug store. I know, very very poor example, but what the heck.. I know this thread will be changed a million times anyway... lol

#136351 05/24/01 04:00 PM
Casting my VOTE, for all to read the MENU more carefully, before posting. Sure would cure the "Confusion" & "Unbelizeable".

Dare To Deviate
#136352 05/24/01 05:21 PM
S
S
I'm with you Denny, that's exactly what is stated. Maybe some people are just way to serious. Don't they know how great it is just to let go and have fun? Maybe if they stick around long enough and give everyone a chance they'll get it.

#136353 05/24/01 05:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
if it looks like a duck.....

yes, sunkissed. here's what i have to say: "HEY EVERYONE, LIGHTEN UP! YA ONLY LIVE ONCE!!"

#136354 05/24/01 06:23 PM
PRECISELY! Do not want to waste this one life, wading through posts, incorrectly posted. If we lighten up anymore, we might just float into outer space. LOL

Dare To Deviate
#136355 05/24/01 07:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
better there than here as a grumpy old fart.

i think we've exhausted this thread.

#136356 05/24/01 08:28 PM
Exhausted..Not
Plenty of hot air left, to make this thread two pages........LOL

Dare To Deviate
#136357 05/24/01 08:43 PM
Ha ha, I went to work, came home and read this and wondered where the confusion came in. Well, then read the AC posts....LOL that splains things a lot better. Denny, I thought you had lost it, or maybe I am in the confused state?!? Oh well, I am casting my vote too for the readers to post in the appropriate space on the menu ! (wonder if they will read this first) ha ha
Chloe, are you a GOF???

#136358 05/24/01 08:52 PM
If my memory serves me correctly and I am sure it won't because I am here having a few non-beliken brews and I must admit I am slightly foggy.But hell here goes anyway. When that pain in the ass Keith hit Belize our man Marty made it pretty clear he did not want Zeke posting his obnoxious crap. So being the mature 49 year old I was at the time I realized along with a few others that we were not really appreciated. I and along with others stopped posting our dribble and Marty got on his hands and knees and begged us to return. Now please remember I am stating this in jest. I don't want to [#%!] anybody else off AGAIN and especially my main man Marty. Well Jane said to Marty why don't you start a board where we can chat and not really tie up the AC board. So here we are and now our man Gaffney wants to shitcan us once again. He seems like a good man and I am sure he loves Belize just like the rest of us but maybe he should just ignore this chat portion and stay with the AC board. I do have to agree with him though because there really is not much difference in the two at times. Well the Zekester for one never posts his stupid jokes and opinions on the other board. Ah shit in nine,yea that's right nine days Mr. & Mrs. Zeke on hopping on that big bird outta sunny FL and landing at BZE. HOT SHIT!!!!! I really wish all you guys could be there because I would love to meet all of you especially you Diann & Janie baby. When you get to meet me in person you will all realize what a lucky woman Mrs.Zeke is! I just had to say that to [#%!] you off Jane.
9 days-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-.....I can't f--king wait!

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
#136359 05/24/01 10:22 PM
Well Nygal, that GOF is preposterous. LOL

Cap'n Zeke, you have posted your humor always in the General Chat, you are to be commended.

[This message has been edited by Chloe (edited 05-25-2001).]

Dare To Deviate
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (RBG), 133 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,026
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.