Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
diann Offline OP
OP Offline
D
yep, dats right allright... but you've got time to split; he's not arriving til August. [Linked Image] all kidding aside, I'M ENVIOUS!!!! but it's well deserved. he won't cause too much trubble and really he's a swell kinda guy. they don't make too many of his kind anymore..... so, take pix dude....you know what i'm lQQking for!!!

livin thru ya....

That's right, Mateys!!! Batten down the hatches an' raise the mainsail.....the Pirate and his band of sea dogs will be stormin' the island Aug 6 - Aug 13. Anyone interested in hoisting a grog or two wit me let me know...where are we stayin'? Where else would a Pirate stay...Seven Seas!! ARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

AC will NEVER be there same...God Help You ALL!!!!!

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
M
M
Diann..where have you been girl? Hey Pirate, have a great time at SS's ....we did! Enjoy and tell Luis we said hello(tell him we are the people who stayed in the pool all the time and Scott was limping at that time).

Mary and Scott
D
diann Offline OP
OP Offline
D
hmmmmmm... in da pool da whole time, and limping?!?!?!? sounds like my kinda time girl!!! lol... i'm still here, kinda. just putting in a pool and it's taking too long!!!! glad i'm not forgotten [Linked Image]

M
M
Diann friend..Yes, limping! His arthritic hip(which we did not know about at the time, he thought he pulled a muscle!)decided to go out after a..how can I say this gently..wild night in AC? Poor guy, but he says to this day it was worth it!(Can't believe I wrote this!) Since we go on vacation to veg,eat,swim and drink(not in that order),we were the only ones at SS's who did not get up and go out diving! We stayed in the pool or "did the town" during the day.

Mary and Scott
a REAL pirate?? Patch over one eye and all? And we thought Rick was the only one!!!

Thanks, Mary and Scott! I'm sure we'll have a BLAST! I'll say "hi!" to Luis for you!
rickcheri...ever heard "A Pirate Looks at 40" by Jimmy Buffet? That's where the name comes from...the patch is fer show, but me pegleg is real...AARRRGGHH!! [Linked Image]

D
diann Offline OP
OP Offline
D
hey Cheri... he's got a patch awright. it's rather small and it ain't over no eye!!!

Diann....people are gonna talk. Me wench prefers a clean cut gentleman ...you might try it sometime. Ya know...men are intimidated by women who are hairier than them (hint,hint).

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.