Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#56620 09/05/02 12:39 PM
J
Jdogg Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hi. My wife and I are planning a vacation for the first week of October and are considering Belize. But we're concerned it might be too rainy/cloudy. What's the weather like that time of year?

It's absolutely lovely about half the time in October (especially the first part of the month) -"but" - Hurricane Iris arrived last year on October 8, Hurricane Mitch was an October visitor and then there was Keith.
This year looks MUCH better - with great weather and little if any of the climatic conditions for storms in our region.
If you DO come in October, bring a sense of humour and remember that half the fun is the people and culture - they will be here rain or shine. Ambergris Caye receives the least rainfall of any region in Belize, and for that reason would be your best bet for October.

thanx for your input diane, and jdogg, my friend kathy and i will be there for the first time, the week of oct. 8-15.....we will be staying at lilies....where will you be....we're from louisiana....u? if you will be there the same time, let us know....would love to meet up with you.....we're counting down.....can't wait....

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 138 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.