Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Moving to AC this summer. Bought a house. Want to keep expat Major Medical in case i get something serious in need of major medical attention (funny how they call it major medical for just that reason smile )

Do any US expats have this sort of coverage that they can recommend? My insurance broker (i own my own business so i am privately insured) is an idiot and referred me to google. hell, i can do that on my own...was looking for some real advice.

any out there?

amedex.com

S
S
I call it - stay healthy.

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
Lara, I am glad you are moving. I am sorry we missed one another when you were recently here. When do you arrive?

I still have my us medical insurance covering me worldwide including emergencies. Blue Cross. However, if you do a search on this board there one that sounds even better than what I have.

S
S
Heard nothing but good on AMEX from friends who have to deal with surgeries in the US.

S
S
Be sure to include "air, medical evacuation insurance". Having good hospital insurance won't help if you can't get there. Some hospital insurance pol. will include this, most will not.
Without this coverage, a hospital jet back to the states could run more then $30,000 out of pocket and paid 'up front'
BEEN THER, DONE DAT!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.