Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
OP Offline
F
Hi everybody,

I am really happy to join this forum as I plan to move definitively to the Belize this Summer. We are a french couple with 2 children and we plan to arrive in July /august. We are currently in San Pedro in order to prospect about different purposes. One of the main one is we are looking for a store for rent closed to the center of San Pedro (north or South no matter / about 70 square meters)

I would be so glad to get some help if you have good recommandation to give us

We are currently in San Pedro for 2 weeks (until the 13 of May), so you can contact me here or in private if you want my BTL phone number.

Many Thanks !

B
B
Hi there,

Have you yet moved to Belize? I just started planning the same with my girlfriend and wondering how life can be and if it is hard to find a job in Belize.

Awaiting your feedback about the location and your current mood for motivation smile

Thanks!

S
S
Honestly, if you're not bringing a job or creating jobs it is very difficult and potentially expensive to find a job. Our unemployment rate is over 20% which is why work permits are restricted to skilled jobs that cannot be filled by Belizeans or self-employed persons that intend to create jobs.

Also ..... Please bring with you an attitude of peace and tolerance and acceptance.

Any luck with that? I also want to move to Belize. I run an internet company and have 3 kids....

Aleem.
B
B
heart that is what I am exactly looking for also. I am originally from Cyprus, the island in the south of Turkey. And I miss the island life, which is warmer (people) and trustworthy, less stress (mostly smile ) and siesta siesta

middle east is very weak about being broadminded and I cannot stand it. What about the life in San Pedro ?

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.