Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
Kurt is an artist stuck in a wheel Chair, most of you know him. He normally sells his paintings and things in front of Marina's Store. I am happy to say he is making progress. He can almost walk with a stick, (he tells me) . He is going for medical help in Guatemala. Kurt can be reached at 625-5369. The Taxi's are driving him around so if you can spare a few bucks. He will come to you !

Tim, if you can spare $100 US to give him for me then I'll pay you back when we arrive on 7/7/08.

Or I can send that amount to your US C.C. as we have done in the past if you like.

You can call me @ the office 601-849-1918 if we need to work out any details.

P.S. Are there any medicines he needs that I might be able to bring samples of?

Thanks
Tommy

Last edited by Belize-N-Us; 06/20/08 01:43 PM.

Future full time Belizeans
Tommy & Sonia Blackledge
Magee, MS 601-849-1918
T
OP Offline
T
Tommy yes,yes,yes, wow Thanks. I will ask him about medications. Tonight he will come by the house.Your cool man thanks . Anyone contact me that would like to help.

T
OP Offline
T
I can be contacted 226 4000 we have till Sunday 12 noon. Please if you can help with maybe a meal or a tropic ticket, taxi fare while he is gone. No amount to small. For those that help a note from Kurt will be sent with his sincere gratitude. He is paralyzed on his right side so he paints with his other hand. Amazing Young Man.

how would i get a check to you from the US, and would you front the funds till it clears?

T
OP Offline
T
Yes I will ,you have ties here. Just P.M. Me or e-mail me with your contact info. and the amount you can spare. Kurt will want to send you a thank -you. People like yourself make San Pedro what it is today. We have such a wonderful community, thanks.

PM sent. please, that is very sweet, but no thanks is necessary. we all need a little help now and then.

T
OP Offline
T
Kurt will be gone in the morning (Mon.),he will hopefully be gone for a month. We will have to see how far the money goes.We can send money to him when he reaches Guatamala. He is so grateful for the community support, contact me if you would like to make a donation and please visit his new website. We hope he will come back from therapy on crutches. http://kirtcruzart.vpweb.com/default.html

Last edited by Tim Callanan; 06/22/08 02:34 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.