Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#296307 09/02/08 11:28 AM
R
OP Offline
R
Need a change of pace? Looking for a new experience, join our team!

Positions Available:

Chef
Must be experienced of all aspects of meal preparation, inventory control and kitchen management. Experience required in international style cooking.

Bartender
Must have experience in bartending/bar operation and have good organizational skills, be able to work well with others. Positive attitude and high level of service expected!

Spa Technician
Must be experienced in massage, manicure, pedicure and facial. Experience required.

Waiter/Waitress
Experience an asset. Top quality service and attitude expected. Job description varies and will be expected to work in all aspects of the job.

Fishing Guide
Must be experienced and licensed for the local area. Expectations will include daily catch and other related jobs. Strong handle on English.

Fitness/Yoga Trainer
Must have professional training in personal health and fitness, experience with yoga and ability to provide advice and fitness plan for all body types, strong ethics and professionalism, work well in group situations.

Tour Guide
Must be experienced with all local tourist adventures and destinations, preferably provide own vehicle (not mandatory) that is in good working condition and well maintained. Preferably fully licensed, must have excellent English. Knowledge of history, flora and fauna an asset.

Good pay and working conditions.

Room and board provided, but must be willing to live on island for at least two - three weeks at a time.

Submit resume with your contact information to email [email protected] or fax to 220-4446. No phone calls please.

What resort name and what island are the staff expected to be willing to live on for 2 or 3 weeks at a time? What kind of "own vehicle" is the tour guide expected to have?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

the good diving address gives it away. This is St. George's Caye. The place is nice, it is hardly remote, but fairly private.

This would be a good gig for somebody with the required qualifications - provided the pay is decent.

I
I
please send me some more information.

you need to contact the original poster.

I
I
I faxed my resume to the number provided. But so far no one has contacted me.Im looking for a JOB, JOB

N
N
Hi- JOBS etc.
I'm looking for work in the mental health field? Any leads?
Y

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 284 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.