Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Seruni Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hi, my name is Seruni and I am an indonesian. Currently, my family owns a business in medicines. One of my employee said that he read somewhere that if i open a company in Belize it will be free of tax (since Belize is a tax haven country), is that true? and will it be possible if i open an international company in Belize? if yes what will be the requirements? thanks!

Asking business and legal advice on a message board is indicative of your future success. Or at least the success of some others in Belize who will appreciate your efforts.

Seruni - almost all businesses in Belize pay taxes, but sometimes there are interesting incentives for starting a business that makes a significant number of jobs for local people, or for manufacturing enterprises that operate in Economic Development Zones.
Suggest you contact a competent Belizean lawyer for information on this subject.
Belizeans are generally very polite and helpful.

C
C
Emil Arguelles can set you up with an international company to accomplish what you are looking for.

www.belizelawyer.com

T
T
I read about your interest in Belize business,get in touch with me on my email... [email protected] lets talk since you in medical business.
thanks,
Tom

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 317 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.