AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Grace Resolutions - 12/31/02 12:53 AM
How brave are any of us? Let's list our resolutions. You first. laugh
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Resolutions - 12/31/02 04:05 AM
No Takers, Huh?
Posted By: Grace Re: Resolutions - 12/31/02 04:16 AM
OK, I'll go first....(IMMIssing...you chicken) My resolution for 2003 is to promise to be an honest woman...to myself and everyone else....and...if I want to smoke, ok, and drink, ok and dance, ok, and play, ok, and draw, ok, and paint, ok, and play, again, ok...................... wink
Posted By: Mosquitorose Re: Resolutions - 12/31/02 07:31 PM
hahhahah I make no resolutions...I just continue to be my bad self as usual lol.
Posted By: Marty Re: Resolutions - 12/31/02 08:29 PM
i make resolutions i can keep, like i will not swallow any watermelons whole.
Posted By: Ladytree Re: Resolutions - 12/31/02 08:48 PM
I'll share mine. I think this is one I can live with. I resolve to put myself and my children first always, and will strive to make good choices and decisions for us. I resolve to dance everyday, even if its just a foot tapping. Ive never been able to keep the quitting smoking one and I aint even gonna fool myself that thats gonna happen right now. I think I can do the ones Ive chosen tho smile Live peacefully and love hard everyone! Happy New Year!

Joneane
Posted By: StrayCat Re: Resolutions - 12/31/02 09:53 PM
Marty, maybe if you grease that watermelon up with some of that coconut oil, you just might be able to do it?? wink

Due to newly gained information from this board, my resolution is not to blow on any chicken butts.
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Resolutions - 12/31/02 10:24 PM
May sound selfish-but it's all about Cheri in 2003!!!!!! Gave too much this year-I want for my own happiness this year!!!!! C
Posted By: son of a son Re: Resolutions - 12/31/02 10:57 PM
I resolve to remain smokefree (since 98), To try and loose the 40 pounds (more like 10) I've gained over these damned holidays, To learn to appreciate life just a little more, and make it back to AC before the next "New Year"
Posted By: Mexicana Re: Resolutions - 01/01/03 04:15 AM
Cheers to all!! My resolutions...HMMMMM:

Be better to myself....BELIZE IT!
Be better to others...LET THEM BELIZE IT!

Give better advice: BELIZE IT YA ALL!!!!

laugh
Posted By: Grace Re: Resolutions - 01/01/03 04:19 AM
Let's keep this post on top. I think everyone who's here tonight should contribute. wink
Posted By: KathyA Re: Resolutions - 01/01/03 06:12 AM
My NY resolution is to give up dating men 20+ years older than I am.
Posted By: Gela Re: Resolutions - 01/01/03 07:24 AM
For me, I am concentrating on resolving my yet undiagnosed illness and then to return to AC in May (rescheduled from last month). 2003 has got to be a better year!
Posted By: NYgal Re: Resolutions - 01/01/03 07:26 AM
Gela, so good to see you here, Happy New Year you past NY'er.
Hope this New Year gives you health !!!
Blessings to you. smile
Posted By: Gela Re: Resolutions - 01/01/03 07:28 AM
Thanks NYGal. I just had a visit from my old boss and his wife who live in Webster. It was great catching up on everything (I worked for him 25 years ago in Rochester). It certainly raised my spirits today.
Posted By: Denice Re: Resolutions - 01/01/03 07:29 AM
My New Years Resolutions are to contiinue to pursue my dreams....and to reutrn to Belize as often as I can until one day I stay!!!
Posted By: Grace Re: Resolutions - 01/01/03 07:30 AM
Ok,resolutions matter....keep them up....this can go on through tomorrow.................... wink
Posted By: KathyA Re: Resolutions - 01/01/03 07:32 AM
Gela, my most sincere wish is for your speedy recovery.
Posted By: Grace Re: Resolutions - 01/01/03 07:44 AM
We should all have health...and happiness, and bold insight....and power to enjoy....here''s to a New Year....2003....My hopes are that it'll be much better than 2002.......
Posted By: Gela Re: Resolutions - 01/01/03 07:48 AM
Grace, special wishes to you - you've been very busy orchestrating everything tonight. It's nice to see this board really jumping.
KathyA, thanks for your well wishes.
Posted By: Denice Re: Resolutions - 01/01/03 07:50 AM
It's been a fun evening dreaming of Belize and meeting people with the same interest...Best wishes to you all for the New Year...Hope to meet you all in AC one day! For now....the dreams of slumber are calling me...Good Nite to All and a Very Happy New Year!
Posted By: Mexicana Re: Resolutions - 01/01/03 08:44 AM
Gela, Good to see ya back on the board tonight! Happy New Year!!! Glad you could renew an old friend/boss like in the song.... Good to remember how we got to where we are now. wink
Posted By: skullyboy Re: Resolutions - 01/01/03 08:51 AM
I resolve to try and blow on some chickens but, Hopefully it`s a lucky chicken in San Pedro.
Posted By: NYgal Re: Resolutions - 01/01/03 07:16 PM
Gela, now you are striking close to my home, or at least your boss is. LOL
Good wishes for your new year !
Health to you. smile
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board