AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Anonymous How are the woman in caye caulker? - 11/09/01 04:55 PM
We are a group of young man coming down from Califarnia. We would like to know if anyone have an idea of what is there to do on weekends and how are the woman in caye caulker. Are they lots of them? Any hot good looking ones. Are they fun to dance with? If anyone can answear this questions would be gratelly appreciated. Thankx

Cali Boys
Posted By: Anonymous Re: How are the woman in caye caulker? - 11/10/01 01:17 AM
here's your answer...behavior like yours is not wanted here. if you would like to hang out like a normal human being that's fine, but if you're looking to hook up, FORGET IT! try cancun for that. i can't believe you would post a message like that. what do you think we are some poor third world trash who don't know any better and dream about hooking up with "cali boys?" shame on you.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: How are the woman in caye caulker? - 11/10/01 06:59 AM
Well said, Cayecaulkergirls. Tell it how it is.

And Cali Boys, it's California, not Califarnia.

Do not stop....Go directly to Cancun!!! On second thought, they probably don't want you either.

Jim
Posted By: Anonymous Re: How are the woman in caye caulker? - 11/10/01 08:42 PM
I am sure this was posted by the funboys at the internet cafe on caye caulker, not by boys from "Califarnia".
Posted By: Anonymous Re: How are the woman in caye caulker? - 11/14/01 02:31 AM
Up
Posted By: Mermaid Re: How are the woman in caye caulker? - 12/02/01 11:38 PM
Even I had to laugh at this one!

You'd think guys from California would at least know how to spell and write in grammatically correct English wouldn't ya? After all English is their first language, isn't it?

The 'accent' in this post is so thick, you'd think it was...... (anybody's guess, but any English Speaking Country's native!)

Good laugh guys! Try visiting 'Ms. Palm(a) and her five daughters'...thumb, pointer, middle, ring and pinky....for some real action!

Considering your outlook on women, I'm afraid that will always be your best option!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board