AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Anonymous hammock accomodation? - 04/25/03 04:51 PM
me and my friend plan to spend a few weeks in caye caulker just travelling and chilling but on a super tight budget.We arent fussy about accomodation,i read somewhere that its possible to sleep in hammocks for as little as 5 us bucks a day?Is that right??if not wheres the best place to stay if on a tight budget,like hostels or whatever??Also,im coming in JUNE/JULY will the weather be good then??
Posted By: Tiger Shark Re: hammock accomodation? - 04/26/03 06:30 AM
Tinas backpacker hostel is good budget accomodation. As for the weather HOT......
Posted By: RUSS Re: hammock accomodation? - 04/28/03 02:33 PM
Shan; Just stayed at Tina's 2 weeks ago. Rooms for 4 w/bunk beds, no frills, shared bath, cold shower but cheap: I paid $7.50 per night. Plus, it's right at The Split for swimming and cold brews.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: hammock accomodation? - 04/28/03 03:11 PM
Tina's is fun. The cheapest good rooms are Sandy Lane Hotel. Clean rooms and nice folks It costs US$10 for two in private room
Posted By: sunshine Re: hammock accomodation? - 04/30/03 06:34 PM
Tina's Hostel ( next to The Split) is currently closed for renovations, rebuilding, upgrading.....

Tina is now doing "Tina's Guesthouse", on the beach, one property North of the water taxi dock.

She is currently offering Private Rooms with Shared Bath & Kitchen. Cozy outdoor decks and garden.

Rate: $40.00 US / Night ( 2 people ).
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board