AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: tx morgan's - 01/11/05 05:18 AM
Hi Im planning on visiting the island again. I would jsut assume show up and find something since everywhere quotes you much higher prices in advance but my girfriend wants to have plans in advance, so you know how it is. Any way, can anyone give me some info about morgan's, or any other place that might be a good suggestion. I would prefer a cabana or house, but hotel is ok too. no need for AC just clean private bath and on the beach, and a good rate is imortant too as we are teachers and most ofthe cost of visiting is the airfare so we have to make up for it on the lodging. My email is [email protected]. Sorry this thing dragged on. Any suggestions or info on places that dont have websites and pictures and stuff would be great!
Posted By: tx Re: morgan's - 01/11/05 07:04 AM
I forgot to add that the dates I am planning on are march 12-19 plus or minus a day
Posted By: Anonymous Re: morgan's - 01/11/05 06:45 PM
Morgans Retreat is 501 226 0178
Posted By: tx Re: morgan's - 01/12/05 11:27 PM
thanks Do you know any particulars like is the beach nice in front of the place and are teh rooms nie are the owners nice ppl etc. Thanks for your help
Posted By: Anonymous Re: morgan's - 01/13/05 05:39 AM
The beaches on Caye Caulker are nothing to write home about. The tanning area at the split is a lot of fun. A few hotels have a dock that you can lay out on. At the end of your stay you will be happpy with your experience on the Caye. You can learn so much about the people of the island and the tourists by not being on the beach and meeting everyone that are walking around.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: morgan's - 01/14/05 07:04 PM
The sea in front of Morgans is one the nicest on the Caye. Orlando Curasco is the owner. He sits out in the paint-peeling boats and chats with other colorful characters from the area like Salva who owns I&I. He is a very cool guy who is very Caye Caulker and seems unlikely to change.There is a windsurf rental place that doesn't do much business under one of the houses.Orlando has been windsurfing for 20 years. The rooms are plain at best.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board