AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: sdiver The huge stone gated home on Front Street - 10/08/05 12:21 AM
I was last in CC for two weeks in August - 3rd trip this year - I never see anyone at that huge home. This trip I heard the male owner died but has a son who is a local and might do something with it. I'd like to know if it will ever be for sale or what, if anything, is happening with it. Is it a potential rental? Anmy info would be appreciated. There's a little fruit stand right accross the street. Thanks :-)
Actually, the fruit stand is gone now [Linked Image]
Posted By: sdiver Re: The huge stone gated home on Front Street - 10/10/05 10:12 PM
well,it wasn't as of 8/24...guess I'm less up to date than you...actually I was hoping for info on the house...but OH..I guess you knew that!
The house is owned by the Kuylen family from Dangriga. It is their vacation home. I can't speak for them, but I doubt that its for sale. If you're looking for a big house to rent, there is a 2 bedroom big concrete home (used to be Cindy's house). The rental is managed by Barbara (works at Caribbean Colors Art Gallery). Here's a link to their website http://www.bluehavencayecaulker.com
--Lee
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board