AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: AsherW its raing in eugene - 10/11/05 10:25 AM
wasup caye caulker friends,
its raining in eugene and i miss the belizean sun im coming backsoon I just got my ticket (dec10). I cant wait to be on island again, I stay'd on the caye for awhile two winters ago, and i've wanted to return since.
I'm looking for a place rent, 1 or 2 bed room apartment for 3 to 4 months starting in dec, doesnt have to be too nice just livable,
quite, clean, kitchen a must, rent always on time. my famlie has alot on other side of the split and i'm mostly going to be on the island checking up its progress and fishing.
looking foward to seeing you soon asher.
Posted By: Aimee Re: its raing in eugene - 10/11/05 11:41 PM
Hey Asher! did you live on top of herbal tribe and fish for beliken bottles off the front balcony? lol, and hang out with Josh?If I've got the right guy, email me at [email protected], if not.... well... thats ok too...just smile and nod
Posted By: Cowboy Re: its raing in eugene - 10/12/05 07:52 PM
Asher! I tore my house up looking for your email address after you left. Give me a shout... [email protected]
Posted By: AsherW Re: its raing in eugene - 10/13/05 07:04 AM
howdy caulkers,
yes aimee i am the herbal tribe beer fisherman, did i get in a mustard/shaving ceam fight with you?
yo ryan i tore my bag apart looking for yours, i even got two wrong email adresses off some random girls i met at reggae on the river.
have you spoken with the 'ina twins?
does any one live above herbal tribe now? who?
until dec
my email is sageragerone@yahoo
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board