AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Caye Caulker Chronicles, Caye Caulker's only online newspaper,is looking for YOU!! If you live on Caye Caulker, or are simply visiting, and you see news in the making, please send your story together with some great photos for publication on the web. E-mail any stories to [email protected]

Thanks and cheers,
Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites www.auxilloubeachsuites.com
Posted By: bean819 Re: Caulker Chronicles is looking for you!!! - 02/13/06 04:39 AM
Hi Wendy
I have some photos from CC that I took on a visit about 20 years ago or so. I'm visiting within the next two weeks and if you would be interested, I'll bring some to you. I actually delivered some last summer to different people who were in the pictures..the beauty of CC..I was able to find quite a few of them all these years later!
Best wishes to you and yours
That would be so wonderful!! Thank you!! I would actually be interested in scanning every and all the photos that you have, for the historical value, and put them up on a website for all to view. It must be quite interesting to note how the Caye has evolved from 20 years ago to now. Would you mind if I did that? My e-mail address is [email protected] to continue this thread off the board if you wish.

Thanks and cheers,
Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites www.auxilloubeachsuites.com
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board