AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: LandLocked 4now Traveling with kid to Caye Caulker - 02/15/06 11:01 PM
My husband and I have visited CC a few times and loved it so much that we would like for our son to experience it. He is 6 years old. Would there be plenty to do to keep him busy? Any suggestions would be great!
It has been my experience that all a kid needs besides basic necessities is other little kids his/her age to play with. Your son will find plenty of playmates on Caye Caulker. It is almost guaranteed, he will probably never be bored.

Thanks and cheers,
Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites www.auxilloubeachsuites.
Thanks so much for the reply. If you could answer another question for me I would appreciate it. My son has snorkeled a few times and I would like to take him on a snorkeling tour and the manatee tour. What is the age limit, if any, for these tours? Thanks again for the reply.
At six years old, your son would be able to do any of the snorkeling tours. You can ask the tour company you use for a lifejacket for him.

Thanks and cheers,
Wendy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Traveling with kid to Caye Caulker - 02/16/06 06:03 PM
I have a great place right by the split with a kitchen and children do very well here swimming right out front. See www.cayecaulkercondos.com thanks
Thanks for the condo info. We are working on the details of our trip, but once we settle on a date, I will be in contact for availability info. Thanks again.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board