AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Ankur Day Trip to Caye Caulker - 04/26/11 01:29 PM
Will be in San Pedro and wanted to know what would a Day trip to Caye Caulker do for me. What is there to see and do or experience. We love food so any food places would be recommended too. Is there horseback riding there?
Posted By: ckocian Re: Day Trip to Caye Caulker - 04/26/11 01:51 PM
No horses on Caye Caulker. Think about it. It's a small island. What would they do with the horse apples?
Posted By: Otteralum Re: Day Trip to Caye Caulker - 04/26/11 04:56 PM
I do a Caulker day trip every year. I'd go nuts if I stayed there, but it makes for a relaxing day. It is a very small island, so I would plan any "adventure" from San Pedro. Great shopping, fabulous atmosphere, wonderful swimming at the "cut." DO IT!
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Day Trip to Caye Caulker - 04/26/11 05:32 PM
Otter does make CC each trip, but cant seem to recall just what he did while there smile smile smile
Posted By: iluvbelize Re: Day Trip to Caye Caulker - 04/26/11 09:24 PM
Definitely do the Caye Caulker day trip! Not to be missed, great boat ride to and from SP-arrange a snorkel outing along the way! a fine day of walking around and having lunch, drinks, shopping and just feeling the CC vibe lounging in a beach hammock.
Posted By: Dane Re: Day Trip to Caye Caulker - 04/26/11 11:00 PM
Don't forget just taking a taxi both ways without the tour for the affordable choice.
Posted By: PalapaBob Re: Day Trip to Caye Caulker - 04/27/11 12:14 AM
Originally Posted by Ernie B
Otter does make CC each trip, but cant seem to recall just what he did while there smile smile smile

That doesn't matter Ernie, he can just look at the pics later. And it always looks like he enjoys himself laugh
Posted By: divingcowgirl Re: Day Trip to Caye Caulker - 04/27/11 01:14 AM
Originally Posted by PalapaBob

That doesn't matter Ernie, he can just look at the pics later. And it always looks like he enjoys himself laugh

Yeah, as Otter quoted on one trip.. "it's good to be the king" laugh
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Day Trip to Caye Caulker - 04/27/11 01:15 AM
Yep, yer right Bob, like seeing a movie for the first time smile
Posted By: Otteralum Re: Day Trip to Caye Caulker - 04/27/11 01:32 PM
all right gang - - no piling on the otter! smile
Posted By: Ankur Re: Day Trip to Caye Caulker - 04/28/11 12:48 PM
LOL...Are you guys local or just visited in the past.
Posted By: Otteralum Re: Day Trip to Caye Caulker - 04/28/11 01:56 PM
a lot of locals on this board in general -- but at the moment I am the victim of fellow travellers from the states wink
Posted By: carbunkletrumpet Re: Day Trip to Caye Caulker - 04/28/11 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by divingcowgirl
Originally Posted by PalapaBob

Yeah, as Otter quoted on one trip.. "it's good to be the king" laugh

I seem to recall that trip....
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board