AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: joey2angels Cruise ships - 12/01/16 03:21 PM
I brought this subject up recently and everyone got their panties bunched up. CRUSIDE SHIPS ARE FLOATING GABAGE CANS!

Well check out the national news today and let me know what you think. BUSTED.
How do you like me now???
Posted By: SimonB Re: Cruise ships - 12/01/16 06:06 PM
Are you sure you posted on this message board? I can't remember anyone ever standing up for Cruise Ships and I've searched back as far as I can go and found nothing. It would be helpful if you could post a link to the news site as well.
Posted By: Noelle Re: Cruise ships - 12/01/16 08:01 PM
He's posting this same thing on local Caye Caulker groups. I have no idea what he's referring to. I've never heard anyone on Caulker stand up for the cruise industry but I guess he showed us anyway?
Posted By: Noelle Re: Cruise ships - 12/01/16 08:05 PM
Ugh!
Posted By: RedRover Re: Cruise ships - 12/02/16 08:18 AM
Not that I'm the best speller, thanks for spell check, however it might help his cause if he spelled garbage correctly!
Posted By: katzgar Re: Cruise ships - 12/04/16 07:30 AM
there is no cause. carnival and princess have a history of dumping garbage at sea and being fined by the DOJ. Easy to google.
Posted By: joey2angels Re: Cruise ships - 12/08/16 02:47 PM
Maybe I have my websites confused...it could have been FB. But if memory serves me right...someone posted that the ships would bring trade and more cash to the island vs leaving a ton of TRASH.

Sorry about the misspelling of GARBAGE. You didn't have to be a "Code Breaker" to get my drift.
No pun intended.
Posted By: joey2angels Re: Cruise ships - 12/08/16 02:48 PM
Thanks for the correction Red...you can now move to the head of the class.
Posted By: elbert Re: Cruise ships - 12/09/16 05:13 AM
I'm still looking for a spam filter that includes Cruse Ship. I don't sell ice cream or T Shirts so it's a waste of my time to open and read emails that are from tourist arriving on carnival, princess or Norwegian.
Posted By: azbob Re: Cruise ships - 02/09/17 09:06 AM
grin
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board