AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: JAYBZE Message to Patty Arceo - 10/03/00 09:17 PM
Someone please pass this message to Hon Patty Arceo. Her cousin Charles Leslie is arriving tomorrow via Continental Airlines and needs help in making sure that the Customs Officials make the transition as smooth as possible.

He is bringing along the much needed medical supply and clearing supply (boots, gloves, and other things from the "Wish List".)

Hopefully Vicki, Lisa (Patty's sister) & Rene will also be on that flight.

Your assistance is highly appreciated.. Many thanks.. Jayson Forman

[This message has been edited by JAYBZE (edited 10-03-2000).]
Posted By: Marty Re: Message to Patty Arceo - 10/03/00 09:43 PM
i think i can get that thru...
Posted By: JAYBZE Re: Message to Patty Arceo - 10/03/00 09:48 PM
Thank you VERY MUCH Marty.. I highly appreciate it.
Posted By: Eva Re: Message to Patty Arceo - 10/03/00 10:18 PM
Marty,
Wayne and I would like to send some of the things requested on the "Wishlist". What is the best way to do this? I would imagine mail is either a very slow option or not an option at all. We are in Chicago and not sceduled to go down until November 2. We are happy to bring as much as we can then but again would be happy to send stuff ASAP. If anyone is leaving from Chicago or nearby please E-mail me at [email protected] and let me know.
God Bless you all--
Eva and Wayne
Posted By: Madeline Re: Message to Patty Arceo - 10/03/00 10:19 PM
Jay, please contact me...I have additional relief options here in Houston. I believe I have left messages on "Leslie" telephone numbers.
Posted By: JAYBZE Re: Message to Patty Arceo - 10/03/00 10:31 PM
Hi Madeline, I just sent you and email with my # at work. I also gave you my cousin, Vicki's # as well.. She will be leaving tomorrow for Houston along with Lisa and they will be doing some more shopping at Home Depot before flying tomorrow afternoon to San Pedro.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board