AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Melanie Casa Manana?? - 10/04/00 07:16 PM
Does anyone have information on Casa Manana or Jim & Sharon Patterson?
Posted By: Linda Breeden Re: Casa Manana?? - 10/04/00 07:45 PM
I, too, know Jim Patterson. Have been a visitor in his beautiful Casa Manana. If you hear anything, please pass along the info. to me. Jim may not remember me - it has been several years ago when I saw him last. Does he still have the sailboat?
Posted By: Melanie Re: Casa Manana?? - 10/04/00 07:51 PM
We heard from Sharon's sister and she said Sharon was able to leave her a voice mail late yesterday afternoon. She said that Jim and Sharon were OK but the house was a loss. She said the connection was very bad. That is all we have heard and we are hoping that somone else may have some information for us. Jim & Sharon are very good friends of ours and we are worried sick about them. I will be sure to pass your concerns on to Jim and Sharon as soon as we speak to one of them.
Posted By: Melanie Re: Casa Manana?? - 10/04/00 08:40 PM
Still waiting to hear if anyone knows anything about Casa Manana or Jim & Sharon Patterson
Posted By: phaedramom Re: Casa Manana?? - 10/04/00 08:57 PM
To all concerned about Casa Manana. Jim and Sharon and others who were staying there are fine. The house is apparently a major loss. Sharon is is fact in the states and will be in Ct. hopefully soon. Will let her know of all who have shown concern.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board