AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Canadian Sister Report from Sundiver - 10/04/00 08:39 PM
Just spoke with my Mom All is fine. All fox people are now off the island and headed for the radisson in Belize City.

Sundiver people are working hard to get hings up and livable. My dad and Patrick from next door are on there way down tomorrow and friday.

Essene way people were at sundiver today and making phone calls to family. Paul adn beth and kids are fine and there sisters family are fine.

Journeys end staff a boat of ten staff members arrived at he reosrt yesterday and the 3 or 4 staff that were already there are fine. I do not have exact names as of yet but i know theya re fine and working hard. Joe Hartley and Jim scott are believed to be in Belize City and on there way tot he states. The only staff member my sister knows at journeys end by name is freddie and he is good.

As for people with homes and resorts in the north end please bring supplies both constructiona dn medical as the work is going to be long and hard.

Ross and Kendrick went to town and are looking for what they need now, food at sundiver is fine and they have some water and other beverages. Water purification tablets are needed and baby supplies for our family as well as other families in the north with kids.

Know that all is well and we are in communication with them and finding out what they need.
God Bless
and
Good luck
arianna
Posted By: Canadian Sister Re: Report from Sundiver - 10/04/00 08:45 PM
Sorry left something out
Bob and Diane Cambell are fine the main house is fine their guest house is one the ground but will be fine. They are good and just as everyone else working hard.
arianna
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Report from Sundiver - 10/04/00 09:08 PM
Arianna,

Got a reply from your dad on the bulletin board with his email address but when I tried to email thre it got bounced back. If you speak/email with him before he leaves please let him know that we're ready to contribute in any way we can. I'm sure everyone at Sundiver will rest a little easier with the responsibility for the health & safety of all the Fox crew off their shoulders. Let us know if there's anything we can do from here.

Best,

Dennis & Lilly
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board