AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Anonymous Phone contact North End - 10/05/00 02:03 AM
We have received phone calls from Gaz Cooper's cell phone over the last few days from our observation tower. My brother, Mike, should be @ Playa Blanca (1/4 mile N.of Mata Chica) tonight (10/4 - Wednesday). If anybody would like a status report ranging from Journey's End to Casa Caribe, please advise.
I will do my best to get the message to Mike to check on properties and persons.

Thanks for all the info Marty!

Tod Kean
Posted By: Jim Wade's Little Sister Re: Phone contact North End - 10/05/00 03:19 AM
My brother is Jim Wade who I have not heard from as of yet. He stays at Jim Pennington's home right next door to The Green Parrot. I'm very worried about him. I would appreciate it so very very much if you would please try to find out something for me. Please post a message here or if at all possible e-mail me at [email protected]. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Phone contact North End - 10/05/00 04:08 AM
If someone is in contact with Gaz Cooper,please find out if the Hustler Pier
crew are ok and if they had any damage. They
would be Billy, Martin, Gerald Leslie and their families. The Hustler Divers, Vince,
John, Chad, Nester, Rickie, and Karen. We
have not had any word about them, and are
very concerned. They are very good friends.
Their dock is the next one south of Gaz
Coopers.
Posted By: Damian Re: Phone contact North End - 10/05/00 08:58 AM
Tod, my house is about 1/2 mile south of Mata Chica and about 1/2 mile norh of journey's end. It is a wooden octagonal house on a pedestal next door to a white wooden home. The caretaker in that home is Dennis Ferguson. I'd appreciate a status report. Many thanks.
Email [email protected]
Posted By: Marty Re: Phone contact North End - 10/05/00 09:29 AM
I would be very appreciate of such a report, thanks a lot! I have had a lot of inquiries....

like to know how Joe Millers house is too, first lot south of Mata Chica

Marty

[This message has been edited by Marty (edited 10-05-2000).]
Posted By: Charlotte Re: Phone contact North End - 10/05/00 09:35 AM
Marty, Valin's cousin posted on another thread earlier this evening that Valin had called her dad tonight and the house is okay for the most part. Hope that helps. (Joe is my brother)
===============
him Giants lost game 2,
5-4 in extra innings. Most exciting end to a game I've seen in years
though.

-Jeff

[This message has been edited by Marty (edited 10-06-2000).]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Phone contact North End - 10/05/00 02:52 PM
We got a call late last night from Mike. He made it to Playa Blaca OK. Expecting a call early this AM from Mike and I will pass along the requested inquiries.

Tod
Posted By: betsy Re: Phone contact North End - 10/05/00 03:24 PM
Stu forwarded a message from Tod Kean that Javier checked that area and Jim Pruitts house is fine. That is where Jim Wade lives so I am hoping that means Jim Wade is alright.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Phone contact North End - 10/05/00 06:34 PM
hey tod...my mom was wondering if mike could find out any information on her house...it's the 3rd house south of the ferry at the north end of San Pedro...it's white with a red tile roof and is next to Oscar's Gym on the ocean side...nice work kean. Is mike in the scout or did he drive the monte carlo down?
Posted By: Jim Wade's Little Sister Re: Phone contact North End - 10/05/00 07:03 PM
BETSY:

Thank you so much for that information re Jim Wade. If Jim Pruitt's house is still standing, so is Jim. I hope. I'll feel better when I hear his voice, but I know that may be awhile. Thank you again so much. Any news is better than none at all. It's the not knowing that hurts so much.

Peggy
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board