AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: [email protected] to the honourable Ms. Patty Arceo - 10/07/00 01:47 AM
Hey Patty---its your old friends from LA--Kim and Terry Fountain....please [if you have the chance] e-mail us as to what we can do to help...You are doing [as always]an incredible job..love to you and your family.
OUr daughter wonders about Monica... [Linked Image]
Posted By: Bzedoll Re: to the honourable Ms. Patty Arceo - 10/10/00 12:33 AM
hi!
Posted By: Bzedoll Re: to the honourable Ms. Patty Arceo - 10/10/00 12:33 AM
hi!
Posted By: Bzedoll Re: to the honourable Ms. Patty Arceo - 10/10/00 12:40 AM
Sorry about that little mistake. This is Patty's neice Monica. I have been answering some of these request and i came across yours. My aunt Patty is working very hard to ensurer that we are ready for the tourist season. She has been out and about since Saturday and has not been able to take a break. I will tell her you wrote since it is unlikely that she will be able to come check her mail.
If you would like to help you can send a donation through this web page. It is found on the homepage. Thanks for thinking about us. Tell Trevi I miss her and can't wait to see how sha has grown.
HI Monica!!!!! its Kim!!! Just found this post....e-mail us at [email protected] donation is on the way....along with lots of love and prayers to you and your family. We're so glad you all are OK. xoxoxo
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board