AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: mary anne Rendezvous-Colleen and Glen - 10/10/00 10:02 PM
Can anyone help.... I would like to get any information on Rendezvous Estate and their proprietors, Colleen and Glen. I am in Dallas on business and am due to fly in Friday, October 13th. Continental is flying in and I have not yet confirm Tropics schedules. Can anyone get message to them asking for what supplies they need or if Colleen thinks I should come ? I would be greatly appreciative.

Many thanks,

Mary Anne Jackson, Toronto, Canada
Posted By: Celeste Re: Rendezvous-Colleen and Glen - 10/10/00 10:09 PM
You might be able to reach them via Capt. Tom's cell phone (from Canada dial 011 501 14-7059). He is at Rendezvous as well. Also Capt. Tom's girlfriend, Valley has email ([email protected]) and may go to town fairly regularly and can check email at the internet cafe, Coconet. Good luck Maryanne
Posted By: mary anne Re: Rendezvous-Colleen and Glen - 10/10/00 11:44 PM
Thanks Celeste. I will give a try on the Captian Tom's cell later from the hotel. I also recieved an email from Captian Tom's account from Colleen's Mother.

Regards,

Mary Anne
Posted By: Rick & Deborah Re: Rendezvous-Colleen and Glen - 10/11/00 12:54 AM
Just received a lengthly e mail from Tom Vidrine( owner of the Boatyard) via his brother Jacques.Glen and Colleen are fine and weathered the Hurricane at the Blue Dolphine- Tom and Sari's house.Unfortunately the house, the Blue Dalphine sustained severe damage. Don't know how you can contact them directly. Do know that that part of the Island seems to have been hit hard.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board