AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: ChampAusTx Living Word Church and Relief - 10/14/00 02:08 PM
I just spoke to my Bother-In Law Ian Zaldivar on his phone in San Pedro. I was able to wire money to him by Western Union Yesterday. Ian is the pastor of LIVING WORD CHURCH. I suggested to him that he could be of great help and he is willing. If you would like to make donations to people who need help in San Pedro (everyone) You can wire the money to Ian Zaldivar, Living Word Church, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye Phone 026-2950. You can donate to the church or put a note on the Wire transfer telling them the specific person the funds are for. He will Keep a record of all donations and get receipts for all money handed out or forwarded. Let me know what you think Marty.You can call me at 512/303-0932 if you have any questions.
Posted By: ChampAusTx Re: Living Word Church and Relief - 10/14/00 02:15 PM
Cannot figure out how to edit my own letters. You can also wire transfer money direct to any individual you choose if they have ID and then call Ian to notify them to pick it up at the western Union office. NOte they may have to go into Belize to pick it up. Am not sure if Western Union is up in San Pedro yet. Will know in the next half an hour! Regards Roger Solomon SP 87-95
Posted By: ChampAusTx Re: Living Word Church and Relief - 10/14/00 06:40 PM
a
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: Living Word Church and Relief - 10/14/00 06:50 PM
Champ....the power and phone is working at the Western Union office now for a few days.
They have been very busy. I think phone has been restored for a lot of places too.
If loved ones want to receive money from their families and friends, they can now mail it direct to them via Western Union.

Thanks for the offer though [Linked Image]
Posted By: ChampAusTx Re: Living Word Church and Relief - 10/14/00 07:36 PM
Cool! Glad to know the office is open, sounds like a great wayto get help to specific individuals! I know it worked for me! Thanks Sandshaker
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board