AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Von Natalie and Sam Palen - 10/17/00 06:11 PM
If anyone sees Natalie or Sam can they please pass a message to them that Natalie's children, Mandy and David, are thinking of her and trying to see what can be done from the UK. Also, if at all possible, is there any way that I can contact Natalie directly (phone, e-mail, fax, carrier pigeon)? Sandshaker has been helpful so far and I want to cast my net out again to see if there's anyone else there who knows them. Many thanks. Dave
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: Natalie and Sam Palen - 10/17/00 08:04 PM
Hi Von: I wish my friend Natalie is well. She is a VERY special person. I'm conserned that no one is helping her out at the clinic. She needs a break once in awhile. If ya hear from Natalie, please tell her Bill is conserned. Take care. [email protected]
Posted By: llp Re: Natalie and Sam Palen - 10/17/00 11:39 PM
Hi, Dave. I saw Natalie and she was fine, just seemed stressed from workload. Peggy is also fine and so is Janet. Mike had an accident at work and is off for ten days. Their houses are all fine. This is Lliani, Peggy's friend.
Posted By: Celeste Re: Natalie and Sam Palen - 10/18/00 01:14 AM
Natalie can be reached at the Town Board health clinic during business hours:
011 501 26-3668

I would guess that the phones there are working.
Good Luck
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Natalie and Sam Palen - 10/18/00 02:10 AM
Dave could you send me your e-mail address?
Mine is [email protected] am in Michigan and have friends who are close friends of Natalie and Sam...my friends left Michigan for Toucan's Roost last Friday...hope to hear from you. C. Cruz
Posted By: Von Re: Natalie and Sam Palen - 10/18/00 01:46 PM
llp - I heard grandma's (Peggy) house was hit pretty hard and she shouldn't be staying in it. Very sorry to hear about Mike...any news on Elda and her kids?
Posted By: llp Re: Natalie and Sam Palen - 10/18/00 02:43 PM
I thought it might be you,David,but wasn't sure. I spoke with Mike several times at length and with Janet. None of them said anything about Peg's home being in bad shape, only the kitchen in the back which needed to be replaced anyway. Janet's house had fallen but was not going to be too difficult to get repaired. I did speak to Elda and kids and they were all fine and had weathered the storm at home on back street but had no damage and were all safe!
Posted By: Von Re: Natalie and Sam Palen - 10/18/00 05:18 PM
llp - Many thanks for that. I managed to contact the clinic and was told that Natalie will not be back until Tuesday. The lady I spoke to said she had some sun burns on her hands (which doesn't sound good), but other than that is having a rest (and well deserved from what I've read on this BB so far). If you see her please give her a hug from me. Dave
Posted By: llp Re: Natalie and Sam Palen - 10/18/00 06:14 PM
Will do, Dave and regards to everyone up there, especially to Peg's sister and Nicola!
I think your Mom would love one of those great cards you send for some laughs!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board