AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Joy Tim J - 10/02/00 03:48 AM
Please have Tim call me - 317-258-7078 cell phone. Worried about our condo
Posted By: Marty Re: Tim J - 10/02/00 03:59 AM
no one has phone service at this time...
Posted By: BONZO Re: Tim J - 10/02/00 04:04 AM
Hi,
As of 6:00 this morning it was still standing but Tim opened one of the doors and it blew the whole thing out and he immediately move his family to Banana Beach. My email address is [email protected].
I will be speaking with Tim again in the morning. He has been unable to travel anywhere due the the rain and high winds. there is massive amounts of debris blowing around and I am sure downed trees and power poles. Totally unsafe to travel but I am sure as soon as It lets up he will check the condo and Coconuts Hotel.
Greg
Posted By: PamG Re: Tim J - 10/02/00 04:05 AM
Hey Joy:
Am in New Orleans also wondering what is going on. There was an earlier post this am about Tim's door blowing out on his house (presume condo), but that may have happened as they were moving in and out. Pam, Cal, Amanda, and kids are at Banyan at Pam's. Mary Stephenson and mom are fine at her house as of this am before I lost phone contact. Believe that Tim, Jacquie, med students are holing up at Banana Beach. Am also looking for info re my house. The frustrating part is that there is no contact--we can only hope and pray that all are alive and well and just holed up.
I am at Karl & Ellen's and thank god they understand the hurricane thing...
Keep in touch.
Pamela
Posted By: BONZO Re: Tim J - 10/02/00 04:09 AM
I put the posting about Tim's window. I am one of Tim's partners and have been in contact with him via his cell phone. If you have any questions in the morning send me an email. I will be talking to Tim again in the am
Posted By: BONZO Re: Tim J - 10/02/00 04:12 AM
Joy,
my home phone number is 406-665-3482 call anytime or call my office tomorrow at 406-665-2234
greg
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board