AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Between the hours of 10 pm and 3 am this morning two boats were stolen from the south end of Ambergris Caye. We are offering a reward for any information leading up to the recovery of these boats.

One boat is a 30' Bradley Pelican, 200 HP Yamaha 2 stroke, white with ornate blue and black graphics, named Mystical.

Second boat is a 25' Pelican, 115 HP Yamaha 4 stroke, White with a black bottom with SEASIDE REAL ESTATE written on the side, named Travelinman.

Please call 610-4911 or 610-2392 with any information. Please leave your name and contact information to claim reward.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
The search continues today for these two boats. We have reason to believe that these boats have been taken south of the island. If anyone has seen anything, PLEASE call the San Pedro Police or 610-2392!
Please note a photo has been added of the boat Mystical above(not Mystic)
The Travelinman has been found and is on its way home. Mystical is still missing so please keep an eye out.
buenos dias.

newb here...sorry for bumping up such an old post but i stumbled across this post and the pictures in it and was wondering if someone could possibly give me more information about this boat, the 25' bradley pelican.

i want one. smile

are these boats still in production? does the manufacturer have a website?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you.

I had one and they turn over easy, too narrow and with a big engine they are top heavy.
You want something like the Bradley Wayward,Wide and you arrive dry.
Check out the Bradly Boatyard in Belize City.
I thought Bradley was out of business? Are they back in business? Or are you talking about used boats?
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board