AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: ericinsc travel agent - 01/22/07 10:31 AM
Anyone know Katie Valk and Belize Travel ? She gave us an excellent price, but I am a little nervous sending money to someone I don't know anything about in a foreign country.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: travel agent - 01/22/07 11:19 AM
Highly reputable (and knowledgeable) travel agent, an expert on Belize. Have no concerns in dealing with her.
Posted By: Ernie B Re: travel agent - 01/22/07 11:34 AM
I agree, no problem.
Posted By: Caye Connect Re: travel agent - 01/22/07 04:33 PM
Ditto. Katie at belize-trips.com is a class act. Don't worry a bit.
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: travel agent - 01/22/07 04:44 PM
eric, do it with confidence. Katie is an extremely reputable and knowledgeable agent.
Posted By: captjeff Re: travel agent - 01/22/07 09:01 PM
I own and are CEO of a 100 miion dollar travel agency , cruise value .com ...tour value .com in the states,while I do not do business with here,do not sell belize. She has a excelant reputation here . And would trust her if i did ..As of today she has done nothing to change that opinion .All who know her think the world of her.hope that helps..
Posted By: Barbara K Re: travel agent - 01/22/07 09:47 PM
Totally trustworthy (even if she is the competition!! ;-)
Posted By: travelqueen Re: travel agent - 01/22/07 09:48 PM
Capt., 100 million??? Can I have just 1 mil.? Please? wink
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: travel agent - 01/22/07 10:41 PM
Capt, buddy, friend, possibly long lost brother, send me on a sea cruise... all expenses paid and drinks included... and one with lots of young females. Thanks... your buddy... DS lol
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: travel agent - 01/23/07 12:31 AM
Cappy, 100mil shocked and your bunking at the RP?(No offence being made to other RP residents but this guy needs to "move on up to the north side") Come on up to the north end and I'll set you up in a nice quiet 1 millon $$ Palace with all the fixins (No elevator though). We will get the reef widened and drege out in front so you can bring your cruise ship into the dock. (guess we will have to lengthen the dock also), Oh well come on up the pool is great, people are friendly and the party is always on laugh P.S. I'ts also a shorter ride to Rojo's from here wink
Posted By: captjeff Re: travel agent - 01/25/07 05:11 PM
Guys thank you ,but I am happy at royal palms ,it is my perfect fit !!!! And my brother jay,or mr 2 miles I do not own any cruise ships ,thank god , if I did they would not be coming here to belize.. .And yes around $100 million in gross sales $42 in profit!!!!!!!!!!.T/Q anything ,for you ,just name it as you know!!!.LOL.
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: travel agent - 01/25/07 06:31 PM
Man Cappy, I thought I'd had some bad years, Only forty two dollars ($42) profit on 100 million in sales? You want to hire me to pick that number up a bit? I feel real positive I could make your profit improve so you can afford the new place up north by me. And you will have plenty left over to pass that 1 mil over to TQ. Just a thought!!
Posted By: Barbara K Re: travel agent - 01/25/07 09:19 PM
I can relate. That's the travel business - millions in gross sales, pennies in profits. Ah, but the perks.....not as good as they used to be but still why we're all in this business
Posted By: travelqueen Re: travel agent - 01/25/07 10:35 PM
Capt., I love you! Please send 1 million my way!!!

Signed,
Your BFF!!!

:P
Posted By: captjeff Re: travel agent - 01/25/07 11:10 PM
barbara , business is real good for cruises and you know the real deal , We do lots of them . I make a few bucks more tha $42 , a lot more, but health and life is much more important.hope all is well with you and your Bookngs in belize I know how much you love belize thats why you do it so Well .
Posted By: captjeff Re: travel agent - 01/25/07 11:11 PM
Travel queen ,LOL. stop ,stop .You tease.
Posted By: wonderwoman Re: travel agent - 01/26/07 01:49 AM
Capt. what are rates and which direction, which ship do I go in Sept for Alaskan Cruise?????
Posted By: captjeff Re: travel agent - 01/26/07 03:29 PM
Wonderwoman ,e mail me at [email protected] will share info with you like family .And help you live the dream in 'ALASKA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Barbara K Re: travel agent - 01/26/07 06:33 PM
Thanks Cap'n. Belize business has been very good the last few weeks. Must be the cold & snow we're having up North. -20 wind chill here today!
Posted By: Pam&Dave Re: travel agent - 01/26/07 09:40 PM
Wonderwoman / Trust the Capt. and his crew to take care of your cruise plans. My hubby & I are sending his parents on a cruise to Alaska out of San Francisco in July. Jeff's company has been very professional and pleasant during the booking process. Very competitive pricing as well!!
Posted By: captjeff Re: travel agent - 01/28/07 09:02 PM
THANK YOU PAM IF YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH MY COMPANY FOR ANY REASON ,WE TRY TO MAKE IT RIGHT IT HAS BEEN WORKING 15YEARS WE STARTED WITH THREE GREAT PEOPLE NOW HAVE 123 GREAT PEOPLE.PLUS ME JUST AVERADGE PERSON WITH A BIG HEART.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: travel agent - 01/28/07 09:03 PM
Capt Jeff, I think you might want to add a good atty to your staff!!! wink
Posted By: captjeff Re: travel agent - 01/28/07 09:08 PM
I try but at times can be difficult .living the dream does help..
Posted By: travelqueen Re: travel agent - 01/29/07 08:11 PM
Capt, the attorney wants a job, or most likely, just to be added to payroll. Add me to pleez! wink

Will miss you in Feb!
Posted By: captjeff Re: travel agent - 01/29/07 08:26 PM
t/q you know the drill!!!!!!!!! . of course my love .Will miss you tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.Will post my dates down next???? some time march ?? then april have to be there around the 14 for meeting ...march is still open ????? just returning feb 35 day cruise.from New zealand/Austrila the 8 of march..
Posted By: travelqueen Re: travel agent - 01/29/07 08:35 PM
Nice! Hope you're enjoying the cruise! Won't see you in March but perhaps sometime soon... take care! smile
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board