AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: belizelaw U.S. Air flights - 05/10/07 01:03 AM
Is anyone else having trouble getting fares on U.S. Air to Belize? All I'm finding are fares on Saturday now. It used to be I could fly out of Charlotte any day of the week and be down there in three hours, but it's gotten a lot more difficult to fly U.S. Air lately to Belize!
Posted By: TIMO Re: U.S. Air flights - 05/10/07 01:17 AM
i haven't flown u.s. air in about a year, but i've had issues with them every time i did. seems like they are prone to changing their schedules quite frequently... one time without even sending notice. we had to overnight in charlotte due to that change. they also made us use ff miles for first class(more miles)every time, saying they didn't have any avaiable for coach. we don't use them any more as we have other choices. could be changing due to slow season and/or demand.
Posted By: 737Pilot Re: U.S. Air flights - 05/10/07 03:37 AM
They have reduced flight schedules on "off-peak" season. I don't know when their dates start, but be careful, they tend to sell flights during the week-- months in advance. Then, they will cancel the weekday flights and have just the Sat. flights.
Posted By: Cooper Re: U.S. Air flights - 05/10/07 04:09 AM
I was at the Belize Airport last Friday, there was a group of people there that without being contacted found out their flight was cancelled on U.S.Air
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board