AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: lovey and thurston Pinochio's Try it - 03/31/10 02:00 PM
We had dinner there last night. It is one of our favorite spots for good Italian fare. If you are coming to the island with children in tow, they have a nice little play area where the kiddies can let off a little steam while waiting for dinner. Treat yourself to a limoncello after dinner!
Posted By: Amanda Syme Re: Pinochio's Try it - 03/31/10 02:31 PM
We went there last week and it was lovely. Food was good. Drinks were good. David played til it was time to eat, and while we chatted after dinner he went to the play area for more climbing.
Posted By: collyk Re: Pinochio's Try it - 03/31/10 03:07 PM
and..if you like real Italian style pizza, their's is so delicious. They import all of the ingredients and have a proper wood burning oven. Only $20BZD for a Margherita pizza, I have to stop myself from getting one every night!
Posted By: klcman Re: Pinochio's Try it - 03/31/10 03:08 PM
$20BZ? Hell you can't get one in Napoli, wher eit all began, for that price!!!
Posted By: lovey and thurston Re: Pinochio's Try it - 03/31/10 03:46 PM
Love the Cabonara. Real, real panchetta! I usually substitute butt bacon when I do it here, so it is a treat to have the real thing.
Posted By: bywarren Re: Pinochio's Try it - 03/31/10 04:12 PM
I wish their antipasto plate was more like the original at Sweet Basil. I was disappointed with that, other wise, I enjoyed the main courses I have had there.
Posted By: JZB Re: Pinochio's Try it - 03/31/10 07:29 PM
We will have to give it another try. I hope they have started using fresh mushrooms instead of the rubbery canned ones.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board