AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: heyjude Looking for good fares? Look here! - 12/30/00 04:21 PM
Going to Belize soon and after both my travel agent and I searched I found the
best fares at: http://flycheapol.com/
1-888-702-4242
Happy New Year!
Jude
Hi JUde TM here hey thats who i went thru great arent they [Linked Image]i also told debbie bout them i believe
Posted By: Leo Re: Looking for good fares? Look here! - 01/02/01 02:31 AM
Hi,
I just went to the site and received their quote by e-mail. Does that include taxes and fees? Do you know what airline they use, standby or not, non-stops, and such? They didn't say anything about that and couldn't find it on their page.
The price looks good but wonder about the hidden restrictions add-ons.
After all, it still looks good.
Thanks,
Leo
Posted By: Leo Re: Looking for good fares? Look here! - 01/05/01 05:13 AM
Hi,HeyJude,

I just got a good 2 for 1 on Travelocity that I had a farewatcher searching for 3 months. It appears to be the same price range as Flycheapol.com but with all taxes and fees included. I figured a good price should be at most $400.00 RT p/person(American Airlines).
If anyone is doing better than that please let me know.

[This message has been edited by Leo (edited 01-04-2001).]
Posted By: Leo Re: Looking for good fares? Look here! - 01/05/01 05:51 AM
Just wanted to add :
That was from Chicago...............................................................................
Leo I got mine at 450 rt from Boston so it sounds we all are getting good deals good for you,its great people are trying to finally give cheap airfares
Posted By: munichchick Re: Looking for good fares? Look here! - 01/08/01 08:35 PM
Does anyone have a tip on cheap fares from Los Angeles? We will be coming to AC in June and I am starting to look for affordable airfare. We rather spend our money in Belize. I heard there are sometimes fares for around $480 RT including taxes but I have not found these yet. Last September we went to Roatan and Belize and ended up paying $800 RT each. Don't want to pay that much this time.
Posted By: munichchick Re: Looking for good fares? Look here! - 01/09/01 12:13 AM
Wanted to share what I found. www.traveland.com is a Latin America air consolidator here in the LA area. Phone number 800-321-6336 Juan Ext.204 The RT fare on Continental from LAX through Houston to Belize City is $482 midweek and $492 on weekends. This includes all taxes and fees. I got this fare quoted for our trip in June.
Posted By: Tam Re: Looking for good fares? Look here! - 01/10/01 09:47 AM
Leo: How do you go about getting the "two for one" airfare deal on Travelocity?
Posted By: heyjude Re: Looking for good fares? Look here! - 01/10/01 04:17 PM
Leo, sorry for delay in ans. been very busy.
call 1-888-702-4242 to ask questions - it's a free call. ask for Monica unless you speak Spanish.

at travelocity i just found the highest not lowest fares i've ever seen. how about an URL to get us to the right place?
thanks, jude

[This message has been edited by heyjude (edited 01-10-2001).]
Do yourself a favor before making reservations. Get a hold of Barb at http://barbsbelize.com/. She is great and as honest as the day is long. I made reservations during the Keith fiasco and she refunded every penny I put up. She is fantastic!
Posted By: rubicon Re: Looking for good fares? Look here! - 01/14/01 02:57 AM
currently, sfo (san fransisco) to BZE is $338. on american airlines. LAX is probably the same. book direct or through anyone you want. fares go up feb. 1.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board