AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Pmudg Tropic flights? - 06/08/01 07:27 AM
we are planning on arriving at Belize around 2:40pm on Monday. Havent made flight arrangemnts on to AC. Do you recommend reservations or can I walk up and buy round trips. I know Tropic and Maya have frequent flights. How many of those cheap smokes can I bring home???
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: Tropic flights? - 06/08/01 12:18 PM
Personally, I would make reservations. If you arrive and the next flight is full, you'll have to sit and wait for the next one... usually 45 minutes.
Posted By: phillytodd Re: Tropic flights? - 06/08/01 02:23 PM
Don't sweat it.

between tropic and maya air, you shouldn't have to wait more than 30-45 minutes on the ground for a flight... that'll give you time to relax and have a few belikins at the bar.

We walked in with a group of 8 people and got on a flight in 15 minutes.. ( another couple behind us joined us) so they sent a 16 passenger plane out with 10 people about 30 minutes early just to get us moving on.

have fun, and don't sweat the small stuff.
and remember

"it's all small stuff"
Posted By: aqtpie2 Re: Tropic flights? - 06/08/01 03:23 PM
I would book it and that is what I do. BUT waiting in the Airport isn't too bad. There is always Jets to hang out at and have some rum punch!

I think there are a few on this board that have missed their flights due to Jets rum punch.

Don't sweat it. Either way, you'll do fine. Remember when you touch down in Belize, it's another world. Just relax. No rush.

[This message has been edited by aqtpie2 (edited 06-08-2001).]
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board