AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Sharkky MARCH ARRIVALS MEET - 03/06/03 06:45 AM
Hey JohnnyK, after all that nice work on the list how about arranging a meeting place for us. Looks like there are eleven of us that will be there on Thursday the 13th and Friday the 14th. It would be great to have a little party!

Please suggest a place and time

Sharkky
Posted By: Scubabuddy Re: MARCH ARRIVALS MEET - 03/06/03 01:14 PM
Our group will be there on Thursday 13th
Posted By: JohnnyK Re: MARCH ARRIVALS MEET - 03/07/03 07:01 AM
Hi Sharkky!

Sorry for not replying sooner. I've been busy preparing for AC...one week away! Can't wait! laugh

Well, sharkky, I pass the torch to you. wink smile You decide a place/time and hopefully some people from the board will show. Presently, I'm just planning to goto AC and relax; if I meet some people from the board, then so the better. But if not, you'll still hear about my AC exploits when I get back. :p Either way, it's in fate's hands. wink As of now, I have no set schedules and/or appointments once I reach AC...I'm just planning to go with the flow. smile

I'm sure though we'll run into one another! How big really is AC? :p

Have a good weekend...
Cheers. JK
Posted By: Sharkky Re: MARCH ARRIVALS MEET - 03/07/03 07:38 AM
Sounds good, lets let fate have its way. If by chance though you see a guy walking the streets or sitting at a bar drinking massive amounts of Belikin and he is wearing a Grand Funk Railroad t-shirt, that would be me!

Have a great trip!!!
Posted By: kayesscee Re: MARCH ARRIVALS MEET - 03/07/03 11:14 PM
Hi, Sharkky! Since you and I will be neighbors for a while, I'd LOVE to arrange a time to meet.

We'll be arriving on the same day at Ruby's, so there's more than a good chance we'll run into each other anyway.

Any ideas on a time and place? Let me know.
Posted By: Sharkky Re: MARCH ARRIVALS MEET - 03/08/03 05:54 PM
Hi, kayesscee,
Hopefully if all goes well, we will be swigin a Belikin on Rubies deck by 3:45pm. Can't miss me, I'm the guy from Michigan.
Posted By: o jackie Re: MARCH ARRIVALS MEET - 03/08/03 05:56 PM
With the extra 200 bucks!!!! wink
Posted By: kayesscee Re: MARCH ARRIVALS MEET - 03/08/03 06:05 PM
I can't wait, Sharkky! You can't miss me either...I'm the short blond from Atlanta. cool

Are you taking the plane from Belize City? If so, we may even be on the same flight.

See you soon.

Kelly
Posted By: Sharkky Re: MARCH ARRIVALS MEET - 03/09/03 07:55 AM
Yep, Tropic Air Flight 80. Can't wait!!! See you there!!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board