AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Gela Greetings from AC - 05/04/03 01:43 AM
Arrived here safely today and am starting to decompress. haven't met up with anyone else who is already here but I suspect that I will tomorrow at BCs.

My luggage came on a later flight to AC so while waiting for it, I saw my first familiar face - Paisano - so I know this is going to be an enjoyable week. He was quite chatty - which was even a bigger treat!

I will keep you guys posted with any worthy news while I'm here.

Cheers! - You better Belize it! laugh cool wink
Posted By: mountain Larry Re: Greetings from AC - 05/04/03 03:14 AM
jealous!!!!
Posted By: Chloe Re: Greetings from AC - 05/04/03 03:25 AM
LadyG thanks for writing home. Can't believe you remembered we waiting stateside, to be on Ambergris.

Sure hope you gave Paisano a big smooch for me.

Enjoy, play, eat, drink and BELIZE.
Posted By: seashell Re: Greetings from AC - 05/04/03 07:29 AM
Ditto what Chloe said!! Thanks Gela, keep 'em coming.
Posted By: dbdoberman Re: Greetings from AC - 05/04/03 11:47 AM
hiya Gela! thanks for letting us know that you got there. Paisano first thing! Now that is a good omen. Hope you get to see folks today at BC's. Tell them that the board says hello.

Ya,what Chloe said, only more of it! wait a sec, you do not have to give Paisano a kiss from me. haha! laugh
Posted By: NYgal Re: Greetings from AC - 05/04/03 03:59 PM
Gela Gela Gela......you are finally there ! ! laugh

Watch that crew like a hawk. Sounds like they are going to have a good time. Join in often.
LadyG, our hawk eye. wink

Rest, relax and send reviews... smile
Good to hear from you. Pass along my hello to all.

It's lonely here without all of the gang. I await the newsworthy stuff. HAVE FUN ! !

You will be sworn to secrecy, I bet. laugh
Posted By: Gela Re: Greetings from AC - 05/04/03 08:47 PM
Thanks everyone for your replies. Our big news was that we were without power for 12 hours or so. It's back on now - but who knows how long. They have a back up generator on AC and they had been working to get it running.

I went to BCs today - early - Bruce had his generator going and the BBQ well under way. I had "first seating" and left before any of the other boarders came (I think - maybe some were there and I didn't know it?). Anyway, this may be the game of "where's Gela" instead of where's the rest of the gang LOL!

At any rate, I hope to get a good nights sleep tonight. It's so wonderful relaxing here. Wish you all were here!

I'll keep you posted (this is free internet at Coconuts).

Cheers!
Posted By: Chloe Re: Greetings from AC - 05/05/03 01:00 AM
Free is good. Many thanks to Pedro.
Posted By: klcman Re: Greetings from AC - 05/05/03 02:19 AM
so tell us DAMMIT - hows thE partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????????? laugh
Posted By: NYgal Re: Greetings from AC - 05/05/03 02:28 AM
Isn't the party tomorrow, the 5th? wink
Posted By: klcman Re: Greetings from AC - 05/05/03 02:42 AM
yah , I know , but didn't mean THATTTTT party....meant ANY party laugh
Posted By: Gela Re: Greetings from AC - 05/05/03 03:49 PM
Update

Chloe - Coconuts Hotel offers free internet (Not Pedro)

I finally met Jackie and Chucklebutt at Coconuts Bar - they were talking between themselves wondering where I was and what I looked like. And yes, Jackie sat right next to me. So I finally said "she's sitting right behind you". LOL

A bit later Becky Bound for Belize showed up with the amazing Brandy in tow - I'll let her tell you the Brandy adventures.

I also met Kathy at Banana Beach a bit later while Becky and I were having a light dinner at El Devino.

I believe the party is tonight - stay tuned!

klc - sorry but nothing spectacular yet to report (for me that is, can't speak for the rest of these wild women) - I have gotten a better understanding of what a Potato Queen is from Charlene though.

Will feed you all more when there's something to report (or shall I say, that's reportable laugh )

Cheers! cool
Posted By: Chloe Re: Greetings from AC - 05/05/03 03:58 PM
LadyG, you are keeping up with Bill, dishing the dirt..hahaha

What fun, meeting Boarders, and Brandy.

Duh, I can't read....coconut/coconet.

You have to be on watch for Axeman and Rapier.
Posted By: NYgal Re: Greetings from AC - 05/05/03 05:56 PM
And that was LadyG, reporting from Coconuts, with the early day news.

Staying tuned for more on the "Party" that is allowable. eek

Tell them ALL hello from ME.
Thanks wink

And a big 'Hello' to you and your partner smile

Well, we also miss Pedro too. frown
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Greetings from AC - 05/05/03 06:06 PM
YEAH !I REALLY miss Pedro, too. Could'nt find him while I was there (probably hiding while so many people are on the island). Hate to admit it, but I "KINDA" like the cranky ole fart. laugh
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board