AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Windsor3 anniversary ideas - 05/26/03 04:41 PM
Hello all, and thanks for all the helpful advice over the last month.
We will be in Belize for our 10th anniversary and I want to do something SPECIAL and different for my husband. Reading "ScottKelley"s honeymoon/wedding proposal idea helped---should we go up to Capricorn's for dinner? Should I contact them, to let them know ahead of time?
Any ideas???
By the way, we will have our 6 year old with us...and, the whole trip will be "special".
Posted By: Sandy C Re: anniversary ideas - 05/26/03 07:52 PM
Capricorn is a wonderful place with great food and view; a night boat ride there with dinner and a beachwalk is very special. Recommend you tell Annabel this is your 10th and see what she can do that would be extra-memorable; you can contact her via "Lodging" above. Another special would be parasailing with Tony from Fido's Dock - wonderful views; safe and fun. Happy trip.
Posted By: ScubaDoo Re: anniversary ideas - 05/26/03 11:49 PM
Windsor3,

Congratulations on 10 years and many more to come. I'll be reading replys to your post for ideas too. We will be celebrating our 25th anniversary while we are in Belize. We will be arriving in Belize in two weeks. Capricorn is top on our list for an anniversary dinner. Have a good time too!
Posted By: Windsor3 Re: anniversary ideas - 05/27/03 12:05 AM
Thanks, Scubadoo. Congrats to you as well! How long will you be there?
Yes, I hope to hear some more good ideas...
Posted By: Windsor3 Re: anniversary ideas - 05/28/03 11:24 PM
Any more on this?? Anyone?
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board