AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Daylon Short Trip Reports / Land Pics! / Dive Pics! - 05/29/03 09:11 AM
Well...for those of ya that missed my dailies...I hope the pics and reports convince anyone thinking about going to belize to FRIGGIN GO! It's a magical place...you better Belize it.

Day One -

//ambergriscaye.com/message/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=006743

Day 2 and 3

//ambergriscaye.com/message/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=006764

Day 4.5

//ambergriscaye.com/message/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=006770

The one funny thing I forgot to mention about our last night in Belize was this:

We were heading down to San Pedro in our golfcart from Banana Beach (we had 6 people in it)..when this crazy man comes out of no where and cuts us off in HIS golfcart screaming something intelligible... turns out it was Mr Cholo of the Cholo Golf Cart Rental place and he was none too happy with our extra passengers. Hell, he coulda just said "no more than 4" when we rented it instead of screaming "I know what you did! I have the cart number!" and then peeling off into the night...It happened so fast we literally parked and looked at each other and said "The hell was that?!??!"... anyway, I thought you'd find it funny...

I expect my extradition papers to Belize to stand trial any day now.. ;-)

I took a tip from O Jackie (even though she failed to mention meeting me at Banana Beach...<sniff>) and got a album book online pic thingy...

Underwater Pics

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=74817190

Land Pics

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=74817825
Okay, so maybe those pic links didnt work...try this one..

http://community.webshots.com/user/daylonious
Sorry!!!fixed post. Now it looks much better. wink
Nice pitures!!!
jackie
NICE pictures. smile

Daylon can see things others take for granted. Good visuals.

Thanks for sharing.
Daylon, Great pictures - you certainly have an "eye".
Daylon
too many fish
Daylon! Looking good, dude.

Thanks for the pics, especially the one of my old buddies. That's a great pic of Amigo's operation with Hilmar sitting at the picnic table (pronounced Gilmar). I was happy to see him, he told me he was taking off for the summer. Was Marion still working there?

And also, you may want to fix an accreditation. The DM, you so lovingly refer to as frogman, is Marciano.

Thanks for sharing. When are you heading back?
Daylon, you did find the magical faces, sites, fish and places. Thanks for sharing.
You're right Seashell..it was Marciano. The man swam with his arms folded across his chest, kicking like a frog once every 5 minutes or so...looked efficient as hell, but slightly unorthodox.

Glad you guys like the pics.. my favorite is the little blonde girl. She's the daughter of the lady that owns the Bamboo furniture store...saw her in the doorway and thought it was a perfect picture. Girl has the bluest eyes I have ever seen...

Daylon
great pics daylon...
thanks...
Really great pics! Thanks for posting them.
Wow!

I just checked my albums, the diving pics have been viewed over 600 times, and the land ones over 900.... incredible. Hope they're worth all the attention!

Daylon
It's all the good advertising smile

Now you can see how many readers there are and nearly few posters. Word of mouth and the e-mail system. laugh

They are good ! cool
Well Daylon,

Looks like I have you beat,but as you could see, you got way more boarder compliments than me! frown

Totals
Overall Views 122,056 Downloads 635
This Week Views 8,456 Downloads 17

Jackie
That's cuz he's the new guy . . .
Added another album...just some more random land shots..nothing too special - but take a peek if ya wanna...

D>
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board